Reference Sheet

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Pagan
Veteran
Veteran

Reference Sheet

Post by Pagan »

Been reworking my handy reference sheet and wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas for info to put on it. The League house rules section replaced an old diagram of the Block Dice since generally those don't need a reference sheet for beyond brand new players.

This was originally a copy of the ARBBL(?) PDF that wasn't modifiable. I have it hosted there as a .ods file if anyone wants to take it and customize to their league. Header section requires the imitation Blood Bowl font. Wording on many things is not 'official', but gets the same point across with fewer words and probably bad grammar.

PDF Link

Open Document Spreadsheet Link

Reason: ''
inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Re: Reference Sheet

Post by inkpwn »

Awesomesauce, this will make teaching captain yesterday a whole lot easier. Fantastic work, I am going to recommend this to any new player I come across.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Pagan wrote:This was originally a copy of the ARBBL(?) PDF that wasn't modifiable.
Like to take the credit, but I can't - not us.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Pagan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pagan »

Okay looks like it was the ArosBB guys that had a newer version of the old insert in the box that made me make mine.

Knew it had an 'A' in the name plus some other letters.

Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

Very good stuff!
Thats very useful to help both new players and old ones with age related memory problems!
Congrats and thanks!

A.