Cyanide Blood Bowl LE bug?

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

graeme27uk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by graeme27uk »

Sorry if this is not the place or if this has been posted before, but I have only just got the Legendary Edition.

I have an issue whereby if I have less than 11 players on pitch I cannot put on my reserves.... I can replace players but cannot place new players.

Is there a fix or am I doing this wrong?

Cheers,
Graeme

Reason: ''
Dzerards
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Cyanide Blood Bowl LE bug?

Post by Dzerards »

It tends to happen with saved set ups, but has been happening to me of late with secret weapons that I have successfully bribed. The answer is not to use saved set ups. It has been a known bug since the game came out and nothing has been done to fix it to my knowledge.

"Luck is the residue of design" John Milton
gumbi
Experienced
Experienced

Post by gumbi »

Not sure if its polite to re-raise this or not - but i have encountered the same thing with Chaos edition :(

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Saved formations = still not fixed.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

What about blitzing with a wild animal requiring 4+? Or not using a wizard crippling the AI? Are those fixed yet?

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Shteve0 wrote:What about blitzing with a wild animal requiring 4+?
Not heard of that one. I expect that's more likely to be a display issue (4+ with a +2 modifier, rather than a 2+).

Or not using a wizard crippling the AI?[/quote]
I believe it is.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Magictobe
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Magictobe »

Shteve0 wrote:What about blitzing with a wild animal requiring 4+? Or not using a wizard crippling the AI? Are those fixed yet?
It's like darkson said.

It states that you need a 4+ when blitzing but when you blitz (or throw a block) you get a +2 on your roll. Your 2 (with +2) becomes a 4 which is enough.

It is the seem with dodging. We all know that elves dodge on 2+ and cyanide states you need a 3+ for dodging. But when dodging you automaticly get a +1 for making a dodge roll.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Ah, good to know. Thanks.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
barnacle111
Veteran
Veteran

Post by barnacle111 »

I think the wizard ai problem still exists, at least on my version... I had it happen the other day! Very easy to win that match.

For something completely diffferent and non bloodbowl... www.tomandcath.com
Dzerards
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dzerards »

barnacle111 wrote:I think the wizard ai problem still exists, at least on my version... I had it happen the other day! Very easy to win that match.
Is that what was happening. I just thought it was my awesome positioning skills that had put the AI into a catatonic state!

"Luck is the residue of design" John Milton