OBBLM 0.9 free host testers needed

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: OBBLM 0.9 free host testers needed

Post by Shteve0 »

Cool, tried today - here are the messages I get.

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server

I'm using the following Quickconnect settings:

Host: obblm.com
Username: nzcbbl
Password: [the password from https://obblm.com:7777/]
Port: 7777

Any pointers as to what's wrong here?

Cheers

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Minnels
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Minnels »

Ah yes.

As host you should have nzcbbl.obblm.com leave port field empty as it should be default (21) otherwise it looks good :)

It seems like the domain have dissapeared and we are unable to reach out obblm site. This is rather bad :(

BigSexy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BigSexy »

Our league as well as others hosted on obblm.com are currently showing some sort of ads page. This includes obblm.com itself. Started yesterday morning sometime between 9-11am EST.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

OBBLM 0.9 free host testers needed

Post by Shteve0 »

Weird - my site went down at 9.30am new zealand time testerday and came back up about 5.30pm, at which point I was able to log in tgrough kloxo (my ftp backup didn't work, though).

Edit: Ah, bugger - I spoke too soon. It seems to be down again.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Minnels
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Minnels »

I sent a message to funnyfingers about it. I hope he will see it and is able to have a look at it soon.

I lost a game today as we were going to play online and couldn't get our teams. Got a couple of friends playing tabletop tomorrow and I guess they can handle it without the page but no good to have games lying around not scheduled on the site.

Minnels
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Minnels »

Got a fast reply :)

I should be fixed he said. I can't get to my own page but I tried another obblm site and that worked out okay. I guess it is just a matter of time before it starts working again. Meanwhile you could try to run CMD and do a ipconfig /flushdns

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Nice work, dude. Had also emailed, but no reply as yet. Will check again this evening.

NickJMereel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by NickJMereel »

Hi there. Can I still register for this? I've just tried to register but it asks for a registration code which I don't have. Where do I get the registration code from?

Thanks

funnyfingers
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by funnyfingers »

NickJMereel wrote:Hi there. Can I still register for this? I've just tried to register but it asks for a registration code which I don't have. Where do I get the registration code from?

Thanks
Should be a week maybe 2 to get the new hosting system ready.

Webhosting with the latest version of OBBLM installed: OBBLM Web Hosting (be sure to choose the OBBLM tab)