AI mod for cyanide game?

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Daht
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

AI mod for cyanide game?

Post by Daht »

Can't find a current one on BBD or the semi-working stripped down cyanide forums, anyone have one that works with LE?

Reason: ''
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: AI mod for cyanide game?

Post by Gaixo »

Stw402's New Wave mod was pretty good - it included slightly improved AI, and also had a bunch of pregenerated NPC teams with unlikely stat increases, so that amped up the difficulty a bit as well. The thread for that mod seems to have been deleted (though one of his older mods is still there), but if you PM him on the Cyanide forum he might send it to you.

If you can't reach him, I can try and search out the old zip file of it.

dode74
Ex-Cyanide/Focus toadie

Post by dode74 »

Google Cache is a nice resource:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... 6t%3D10137

There's an AI for testing post still up too: http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forumBB/v ... =34&t=9605

No idea if the links contained therein work or not though. Also, this stuff appears to be for BB1 rather than LE. If I find something for LE I'll post it.

Daht
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Daht »

yeah I found some for bb1, I love the presentation on the cyanide game for casual play but sooooo eeeezy :)

Gaixo

Post by Gaixo »

There was a New Wave "Legends Edition." It's still pretty easy, but more fun. Google will lead you to a MediaFire link to it, but I don't know if it's legit.

VoodooMike
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by VoodooMike »

LE already implemented pretty much everything that the previous "AI mods" did - similar altered priorities, and upgraded teams. There isn't a ton that can be done to LE to improve its performance (which isnt to say that the performance is good, just that there's a hard limit to improvement). Most of the mods involve altering/adding teams that you may or may not ever play against.