fumbbl interface question

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

poochée
Experienced
Experienced

fumbbl interface question

Post by poochée »

hi there,

maybe it is just because I am a bit stupid/technologically impaired but I have a question about the fumbbl interface I can't seem to be able to solve.

Is there actually a possibility to list the fumbbl teams sorted by race and win-percentage (in a similar way as you can list up the most successful players in different categories)? I wanted to look up how people build effective teams with some races in a perpetual environment and I don't really know how to find those successful teams effectively :oops:

An help would be appreciated!

(and if you just want to point out some teams, I am looking for successful underworld, slann and khemri squads).

Reason: ''
the.tok
Veteran
Veteran

Re: fumbbl interface question

Post by the.tok »

I don't think you can do that directly, though, maybe someone on fumbbl might know a way.

The way I do it is I take the top 10 SPP players for the considered race, and look at the team they are in. It is usually a pretty good team.

for example this one
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team& ... _id=645409

wish I had this record with my underworld. :roll:

Don__Vito
Legend
Legend

Post by Don__Vito »

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams

That link shows all teams on FUMBBL split by division. Use the tab at the top to choose whatever division you are interested in. I'd assume [R]anked or lackbox?

Find a race that you want to filter and click on the name of the race. I'll use Politeia as an example as they should be the first team on your list too? Click the word 'Orc' under the 'Race' heading and it should now display only Orc teams from the Ranked division.

The default is to sort by TV so you'll get the monster teams at the top, usually thrwobacks to when FUMBBL used LRB4 and it was easier to get a huge team. Next, click the small percentage symbol under the 'Games' heading. That then groups the Orc teams into highest win percentage. you'll get a lot of young teams here with perfect winning records, but you can easilly filter through visually and find the sort of teams you're looking for.

Hope that helps?

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

the.tok wrote:...wish I had this record with my underworld. :roll:
:roll: Just spam ClawPOMB and you can easily outscore your opponent with Underworld when they have been pitch cleared for the entire second half.

the.tok
Veteran
Veteran

Post by the.tok »

mmm

but I still would like to have fun while winning games ;)

and I'm not going to have this combo on anyone anytime soon... :)

poochée
Experienced
Experienced

Post by poochée »

great! thank you very much for the good advice!

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

You could also visit here and filter coach rank by race.

That will show you who is the most successful with a particular type of team so you can copy some of their builds.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
poochée
Experienced
Experienced

Post by poochée »

@spubbba: thank you for the idea. I don't think I am going to copy the builds themselves, this normally never works for me (something I learned by playing ccgs)... but maybe I can understand how to actually make a decent offense with an underworld team or see what a successfull slann team carries on its roster.