Cyanide windows 7 problems.

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

commisar ken
Star Player
Star Player

Cyanide windows 7 problems.

Post by commisar ken »

Does any one know of a patch to fix the windows 7 firewall bull SH!t.My player from are tabletop have been wanting to play online but the firewall keeps blocking them.I tried to fix in the programs but till will only work temp.or do i need to do try something else?

Reason: ''
Play Coach Krazy Kenny on Cyanide.He is usually lurking in Auld World.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Cyanide windows 7 problems.

Post by Darkson »

Disable the Windows firewall and get a freebie one - I've had to do that on my Vista laptop, an on the kid's Win7 laptop/netbook.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Mootaz
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Cyanide windows 7 problems.

Post by Mootaz »

I have no problem playing under Win 7. The first time you start the game and want to connect to the internet, windows pops up a window to ask you whether or not you want to allow it. You probably have to use the windows key to switch back to the desktop to see that question.
You select that you want to allow BB to connect to the internet and you are good to go.