OBBLM League Hosting

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

BigSexy
Rookie
Rookie

OBBLM League Hosting

Post by BigSexy »

Does anyone know if OBBLM.com and/or Stunty Leeg is still hosting for leagues? E-mailed and PMed a few days ago, but haven't heard anything. I know things may just be busy after the weekend and all, but I thought I would check in and ask around. Many of the leagues don't seem very active.

Reason: ''
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Re: OBBLM League Hosting

Post by sann0638 »

We use StuntyLeeg - it's still active, just be patient :)

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
BigSexy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BigSexy »

Good to hear. Thanks.

Aronne320
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Aronne320 »

anyone knows if they're still active? posted a month ago and still no answer

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Yes, still active.

Best of luck

S

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Bakdal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bakdal »

Aronne320 wrote:anyone knows if they're still active? posted a month ago and still no answer
Did you ever get a reply? I've only recently emailed funnyfingers about getting access to obblm.com, but no reply yet (which is fair enough since it's only been a few days).

Bakdal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bakdal »

Bakdal wrote:
Aronne320 wrote:anyone knows if they're still active? posted a month ago and still no answer
Did you ever get a reply? I've only recently emailed funnyfingers about getting access to obblm.com, but no reply yet (which is fair enough since it's only been a few days).
I'll answer this myself. I can say that got a reply from Funnyfingers. so he is indeed still active at obblm.com

NickJMereel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by NickJMereel »

Does anyone know an alternative way to contact them? Emails just seem to bounce back? If I use funnyfingers@stuntyleeg.com

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

OBBLM League Hosting

Post by Shteve0 »

PM funnyfingers

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
funnyfingers
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by funnyfingers »

Should be just a few more days until I unveil a new way to do the hosting. One of the biggest problems with the free hosting has been abuse, spam, etc. I expected that so I've always made it so I had to approve it. The second problem with it is a legit sign up, but no use at all. Also before adding the registration code requirement, I had thousands of registrations per day. I actually still have thousands to delete. I do mean thousands haha.

So this new system will have a paid hosting and ALMOST free hosting. I am thinking $1 / year for the free hosting. This will ensure at least that an identifiable person signed up. The paid will will give a lot more resources, email, ability to add extra domains, subdomains, multiple databases, etc. This will still be a great bargain at $25 / year with $5 per year going to Nicholas Rathmann (author of OBBLM) for his ongoing support of OBBLM. And these come with the latest version of OBBLM installed and ready to login to create new teams.

Thanks to Steve for some early testing making it a little more smooth for anyone who decides to signup.

Webhosting with the latest version of OBBLM installed: OBBLM Web Hosting (be sure to choose the OBBLM tab)