OBBLM associating teams to league then division etc

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

OBBLM associating teams to league then division etc

Post by lunchmoney »

I've installed it. It appears to be working.

I have a couple of questions, please bear in mind my knowledge of php script, sql, etc is limited verging on non existing.

First of all I changed the banner to my league's logo. That worked. But now it's back to the original OBBLM logo. Which is interesting as that banner.png file is now my logo and the original is not on the server any more, so I've no idea where it's reading that from.

I've amended the local settings.php to add FF5 to new teams (one of our house rules). But that only seemed to work if I also amended the global settings file.

I've created a league, in fact I done it a couple of times and deleted them again, so now on League ID=3.
I've created a division. ID=4.
I've created a test tournament.

I've filled out the XML file to import a test team (I have 32 teams to import once this works). But if I use the correct league and division ID's, the system tells me they are wrong. If I use league ID=1 and division ID=0 the team gets uploaded, but is not associated with the league or division.

A newly created team can be placed in the league, but doesn't go in the division.

I cant see where to associate teams to the tournaments.

I've read the wiki. And it's not the most helpful file out there.

Any help getting teams in play would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reason: ''
Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95