OBBLM HELP!!

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Bob Bifford
Experienced
Experienced

OBBLM HELP!!

Post by Bob Bifford »

Can some one set it up for me i have no idea what the hell im doing, i can not even find the register button at OBBLM.com

I will cover what ever costs, PM me if you are willing to help.

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: OBBLM HELP!!

Post by Shteve0 »

Hi Bob

Try PMing funnyfingers to ask for registration. I couldn't find it either - very frustrating, but FF soon got me set up.

Check back in here to let us know how you get on.

Cheers

S

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
howlinggriffon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by howlinggriffon »

I'm on this - helping Bob set up his own separate site...

Bob Bifford
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Bob Bifford »

howlinggriffon wrote:I'm on this - helping Bob set up his own separate site...
Yes thanks mate, Does any one else also know if its possable on OBBLM to have like a tournament with 2 groups top 2 of each group goes into a semi final then onto the final? Or a another way to do it?

Thanks.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

OBBLM HELP!!

Post by Shteve0 »

Bob Bifford wrote:
howlinggriffon wrote:I'm on this - helping Bob set up his own separate site...
Yes thanks mate, Does any one else also know if its possable on OBBLM to have like a tournament with 2 groups top 2 of each group goes into a semi final then onto the final? Or a another way to do it?

Thanks.
Yeah, I understand that you can schedule the top two of each into playoffs. Just set them up as divisions instead of as separate leagues/tournaments and you should be fine.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co