OBBLM - Activating Bretonnian List

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: OBBLM - Activating Bretonnian List

Post by Shteve0 »

Yep, pretty sure:

http://talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopi ... &start=632

This is the roster we're playing in the local league and discussed on the 3DB podcast last month.

I ran your update thing and can now hire Khorne players. I've checked my setup though - the setup for the coach I'm logged in as (a global administrator profile) - and I have commish access to both leagues. As yet I can't change that - it seems that I'm unable to reduce my own individual league access (I tried making my coach level "none" for the secondary league, and nothing changes when I check access levels). I still can't select either league at the New Team creation section.

Weirdly, if I set up a new coach, they automatically have access to League ID=1, and I can set them up with ID=2, but then have to go back through user management to remove their ID=1 access. If I log in with that coach, the home page shows that I've logged in to the secondary league (in the drop down menu it's the only league that comes up, and reselecting it has no effect), but all messages, the welcome note and the info boxes relate to ID=1. I also still can't select either league when setting up a new team with any coach, even if that coach has access to only one league.

So I think it's due to how I set up the second league in the first place? I note that when I set up the league originally there was no local settings file, so I copied the original across, changed a bunch of =1s to =2s, and entered some test messages just to see if it materially changed anything. Should the site have created this for me?

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
nicholasmr
Experienced
Experienced

Re: OBBLM - Activating Bretonnian List

Post by nicholasmr »

Shteve0 wrote:Yep, pretty sure:

http://talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopi ... &start=632

This is the roster we're playing in the local league and discussed on the 3DB podcast last month.

I ran your update thing and can now hire Khorne players. I've checked my setup though - the setup for the coach I'm logged in as (a global administrator profile) - and I have commish access to both leagues. As yet I can't change that - it seems that I'm unable to reduce my own individual league access (I tried making my coach level "none" for the secondary league, and nothing changes when I check access levels). I still can't select either league at the New Team creation section.

Weirdly, if I set up a new coach, they automatically have access to League ID=1, and I can set them up with ID=2, but then have to go back through user management to remove their ID=1 access. If I log in with that coach, the home page shows that I've logged in to the secondary league (in the drop down menu it's the only league that comes up, and reselecting it has no effect), but all messages, the welcome note and the info boxes relate to ID=1. I also still can't select either league when setting up a new team with any coach, even if that coach has access to only one league.

So I think it's due to how I set up the second league in the first place? I note that when I set up the league originally there was no local settings file, so I copied the original across, changed a bunch of =1s to =2s, and entered some test messages just to see if it materially changed anything. Should the site have created this for me?
Maybe the wiki can help you a bit with those questions: http://nicholasmr.dk/obblmwiki

Reason: ''