OBBL match scheduler error..

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Daht
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

OBBL match scheduler error..

Post by Daht »

When trying to use the schedule match feature in obblm 95rc1 I get the following error:

In tournament
Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /nfs/www/WWW_pages/daht/obbl/lib/class_coach.php on line 419

followed by a select a tournament drop down that has no options, and the round and teams being grayed out. It is a fresh install of 95rc1 with the khorne team activated.

Reason: ''
nicholasmr
Experienced
Experienced

Re: OBBL match scheduler error..

Post by nicholasmr »

Please delete this thread and re-post it on the proper OBBLM support forum at code.google.com/p/obblm

Daht
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: OBBL match scheduler error..

Post by Daht »

I did post in google never got a reply, now this error is popping up more and preventing new coaches from doing much of anything on the site. I re-posted the issue on the google site, but any help is welcome. My next plan will be to wipe and reinstall, as I believe this problem started after adding the khorne team, tho I don't quite see where that would create this error.