OBBLM - set up 'open' league format?

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

OBBLM - set up 'open' league format?

Post by Shteve0 »

Hi guys

I'm trying to set up OBBLM so that coaches may schedule their own matches and load their own results. I've set up a league and a division, and four teams have been set up. However, I can't work out how to allow a coach to schedule a match against another team.

Any pointers?

Cheers

S

http://nzcbbl.obblm.com

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: OBBLM - set up 'open' league format?

Post by Shteve0 »

*Bump*.

Please help if you have any experience with this. Have emailed Will, he's not sure. Not sure who else to turn to.

I want just want the coaches in a specific league to be able to set up their games on a game-by-game basis, as we play an open format. I can't for the life of me work out how to do it... and we kick off in only a couple of weeks. Our site is exactly zero use without this functionality (I can't even set up matches as the commish at the moment!)

Thank you!

Steve

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Winged_Human
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Winged_Human »

You have to create a tournament and add the teams to the tournament. Login to the OBBLM site as your league commish, and under Admin>Schedule games.

Create a FFA tournament. the rest should be self explanitory.

"Never trust the Manlings."
nicholasmr
Experienced
Experienced

Post by nicholasmr »

I hope you got through this?

Another time you can also just email me (I'm not that regularly on tff).

Also, the OBBLM wiki should be of help: http://nicholasmr.dk/obblmwiki/index.php/User_guide