OBBLM custom redesign

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Daht
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: OBBLM custom redesign

Post by Daht »

having difficulty with the stylesheet change.. tried replacing the stylesheet2 with your code and it doesn't work.. but it also isn't working with the original stylesheet either for some reason.

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

OBBLM custom redesign

Post by Shteve0 »

Interesting. Can you link me to your site please? I'll check it out

Also, how is it not working? Can you describe the issue?

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Daht
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Daht »

gives a script error and keeps the default look. Site is vegas.obblm.com. Haven't had time to really sit down and work on it without multi-tasking yet

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Interesting. I'd be keen to see what the script error is, if you're only changing the base stylesheet that shouldn't happen.

Once you've made any changes to the stylesheet, you need to clear your cache in order to see the new look (hit F5 on your keyboard while viewing the page). Maybe try that?

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
funnyfingers
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by funnyfingers »

I see the script error. Looks unrelated to this redesign. I think it is a bug. I let Nicholas know about it. With one test in the past, I removed the Statistics line in that file that has the error and all still worked. Can you open up a bug issue at code.google.com/p/obblm and you can write in that I confirmed the issue.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.3; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:04:46 UTC

Line: 32
Char: 4
Code: 0
URI: http://vegas.obblm.com/cssmenu/js/jquer ... ropdown.js

Webhosting with the latest version of OBBLM installed: OBBLM Web Hosting (be sure to choose the OBBLM tab)
Daht
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Daht »

Yeah I can work with the default if it's bugging out :) I haven't had time to sit down and work on it outside of work time where I'm constantly multitasking so haven't been able to do any real code digging/debugging.

Aronne320
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Aronne320 »

I've created a second stylesheet and imported also your one, to steal your format (wich i like a lot except colors) placed then the 2 new stylesheet into the same directory as the default one (/public_html/cssmenu/css/dropdown/themes) but they to not appear in the change theme dropdwon menu.

Do i have to place them somewhere else or change something to activate them in the menu?

I've searched inside the settings files, still cannot find any option for themes

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Take a look in /localsettings/. Each file in there gives you a numberical method of selecting a stylesheet (_none applies when not logged in).

Aronne320
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Aronne320 »

Shteve0 wrote:Take a look in /localsettings/. Each file in there gives you a numberical method of selecting a stylesheet (_none applies when not logged in).
from here i can change the default stylesheet, but my aim is to have multiple options since some people prefer the simple white stylesheet, so what i ment to do was giving the opportunity to select your stylesheet from the coach's corner

funnyfingers
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by funnyfingers »

If you guys come up with a collection, I can put it in a future release. If you come up with a strategy of what needs to be changed and such, I can write a module that will edit the stylesheets with various colors that are chosen.

Webhosting with the latest version of OBBLM installed: OBBLM Web Hosting (be sure to choose the OBBLM tab)
Aronne320
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Aronne320 »

funnyfingers wrote:If you guys come up with a collection, I can put it in a future release. If you come up with a strategy of what needs to be changed and such, I can write a module that will edit the stylesheets with various colors that are chosen.

That would be awesome.