Manual draw in Score!

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

ForceCommander
Experienced
Experienced

Manual draw in Score!

Post by ForceCommander »

Ok, I've been monkeying around with Score! trying to get the Manual Draw function to work properly.... no matter what I try, I get an error. If I have 16 teams entered, the error is 'No team plays on Table 9', and that just advances if I add additional teams.

I would not, at all, be surprised if I'm missing something obvious.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Since we allow people to 'bribe' for a particular opponent in the first round (to raise more charity donations), this is a pretty key feature to get working.

Thanks!

Jamie

Reason: ''
Don__Vito
Legend
Legend

Re: Manual draw in Score!

Post by Don__Vito »

If I've needed to alter a draw I'm certain it was fairly easy? Draw the round randomly as normal, then in the top right click the button 'Change Draw'. Then just type over the team name you want to change with the one you want to sub in. Score automatically swaps them and then you just click the 'accept draw' button in the top right.

Is that not what you mean, I may be missing the point?

purdindas
Super Star
Super Star

Post by purdindas »

The Don's method is the only way I can see how to do it. It might take a while to do but it should give you desired result

Have you tried my Crispy Pancakes?

Scottish Blood Bowl Captain
ForceCommander
Experienced
Experienced

Post by ForceCommander »

I have been doing the manual changes after a standard draw; it just seemed to indicate in the Read Me file that entering table numbers in the Manual Draw column would automate the process a bit.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious.

Thanks guys!