OBBLM Rankings Issue

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Kikurasis
Veteran
Veteran

OBBLM Rankings Issue

Post by Kikurasis »

Ok, so I've got a custom ranking:

$hrs[4]['rule'] = array('-pts', '-won', '-td', '-cas'); // Most points, most wins, most TDs, most CAS
$hrs[4]['points'] = '3*[won] + 1*[draw] + 0*[lost]'; // The definition of points.

As of right now, there's a few games played in the tournaments using this custom ranking and everything is great. If I change the ranking to this:

$hrs[4]['rule'] = array('-pts', '+gp', '-won', '-td', '-cas'); // Most points, least games played, most wins, most TDs, most CAS
$hrs[4]['points'] = '3*[won] + 1*[draw] + 0*[lost]'; // The definition of points.

The rankings disappear on the home page. I then go to 'Admin' -> 'OBBLM Core Panel' and have selected everything on there to reload, but the rankings still don't show up. I even rebooted the webserver, but they still don't show up. I then change the ranking back to the original and the rankings magically show up!

I've been through the database and the only reference I see to the rankings is in TOURS.RS, so I'm at a loss on how to change the rankings mid-season and get it to show up on the home page. The workaround is to wait until the season is over (~3 months), then change it and go from there. That would obviously work, but it'd be nice to get the change in right now.

I even added the new ranking as [5] and modified the tournaments to use the new one, but even after synchronization, it didn't show up. Any ideas?
TIA

Reason: ''
2013 Challenge of Q'ermitt -- Best Team
2013 Lakeside Cup -- Best Team
2013 Chaos Cup -- Best Team
2014 Canadian Open -- Best Team
funnyfingers
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: OBBLM Rankings Issue

Post by funnyfingers »

Webhosting with the latest version of OBBLM installed: OBBLM Web Hosting (be sure to choose the OBBLM tab)
Kikurasis
Veteran
Veteran

Re: OBBLM Rankings Issue

Post by Kikurasis »

Thanks! I thought I had saw it as 'gp', but likely just a case of RTFM. ;)

2013 Challenge of Q'ermitt -- Best Team
2013 Lakeside Cup -- Best Team
2013 Chaos Cup -- Best Team
2014 Canadian Open -- Best Team