Cyanide Direct IP Missing Skill

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

MarniBowl
Rookie
Rookie

Cyanide Direct IP Missing Skill

Post by MarniBowl »

Hello TFF peoples.
My name is Marni, i play Bloodbowl in the LABBL (they use OBBLM software), our admin guy is AWOL, and i need help to fix a problem.
When the Bloodthirster is playing games through Direct IP he is missing the Juggernaught skill, can anyone help me with this problem of missing skills?

Reason: ''
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Re: Missing Skill

Post by sann0638 »

Hi,
can't help, but can I suggest changing your subject title to include "OBBLM issue", then it should get the right people's attention.

Good luck!

Mike

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Missing Skill

Post by Darkson »

Is that using the Cyanide game over direct IP, or some other tool?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
MarniBowl
Rookie
Rookie

Re: OBBLM Missing Skill

Post by MarniBowl »

Hello, we use the Cynanide game and also use Hamachi to connect through. We play Direct IP games.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Cyanide Direct IP Missing Skill

Post by Darkson »

Probably stating the obvious, but are you hosting the rosters elsewhere? If so, have you checked to see if the roster has "Juggenaut" on the BT?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
MarniBowl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MarniBowl »

HI, yes the roster has the Juggernaught skill on it.
Also someone has been playing, and the problem is hopefully fixed, we are going to play a game shortly, and see if it has worked

Kikurasis
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kikurasis »

The issue is likely that you just aren't seeing it. When a player has more than 9 skills on him, there looks like there's only 9. But, if you select the player, there should be an arrow in the skill box, like so:

And if you click on the arrow, it will display the second set of skills with an arrow to go back, like this:

There's a lot of bugs in the Cyanide version, but this isn't one of them. :)

2013 Challenge of Q'ermitt -- Best Team
2013 Lakeside Cup -- Best Team
2013 Chaos Cup -- Best Team
2014 Canadian Open -- Best Team