[OBBLM] Proposal and a question

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Aronne320
Rookie
Rookie

[OBBLM] Proposal and a question

Post by Aronne320 »

First the question:
where is the code for the color of the headers in the events/standing/leaders tables in the main page?
Should be somewhere here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
case 'latestgames':

if ($box['length'] <= 0) {
break;
}
?>
<div class="boxWide">
<h3 class='boxTitle<?php echo T_HTMLBOX_MATCH;?>'><?php echo $box['title'];?></h3>
<div class='boxBody'>
<table class="boxTable">
<tr>
<td style="text-align: right;" width="50%"><i><?php echo $lng->getTrn('common/home');?></i></td>
<td> </td>
<td style="text-align: left;" width="50%"><i><?php echo $lng->getTrn('common/away');?></i></td>
<td><i><?php echo $lng->getTrn('common/date');?></i></td>
<td> </td>
</tr>
<?php
list($matches,$pages) = Match::getMatches(array(1, $box['length']), $box['type'], $box['id'], false);
foreach ($matches as $m) {
echo "<tr valign='top'>\n";
$t1name = ($settings['fp_links']) ? "<a href='".urlcompile(T_URL_PROFILE,T_OBJ_TEAM,$m->team1_id,false,false)."'>$m->team1_name</a>" : $m->team1_name;
$t2name = ($settings['fp_links']) ? "<a href='".urlcompile(T_URL_PROFILE,T_OBJ_TEAM,$m->team2_id,false,false)."'>$m->team2_name</a>" : $m->team2_name;
echo "<td style='text-align: right;'>$t1name</td>\n";
echo "<td><nobr>$m->team1_score&mdash;$m->team2_score</nobr></td>\n";
echo "<td style='text-align: left;'>$t2name</td>\n";
echo "<td>".str_replace(' ', '&nbsp;', textdate($m->date_played,true))."</td>";
echo "<td><a href='index.php?section=matches&type=report&mid=$m->match_id'>Show</a></td>";
echo "</tr>";
}
?>
</table>
</div>
</div>
<?php
MTS('Latest matches table generated');
break;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While looking for it, an idea came to my mind, why not replacing the "in focus" part of the standing boxes with a slideshow of best players (spp/td/cas/cp/int) for the tournament?

Reason: ''
funnyfingers
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: [OBBLM] Proposal and a question

Post by funnyfingers »

http://code.google.com/p/obblm/source/b ... runk%2Fcss

Shteve0 has done a great job in customizing it for his site. I've PMed him so he can chime in with his wisdom:)

Webhosting with the latest version of OBBLM installed: OBBLM Web Hosting (be sure to choose the OBBLM tab)
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

All the colour and shape options for your site are driven by the css files funnyfingers linked to above.

If you use google chrome you can make "live" changes to [local, temporary] css code to get a feel of how your changes are going to look before you change the actual version. From memory, you navigate to your site, right click somewhere (anywhere) on the page, and click 'inspect element', then open the css stylesheet in the 'sources' tab. If you make any changes you like, copy the code from here to something like notepad+ for incorporation into the site later. Remember though - while you're doing this, don't click any links or refresh the page, or you'll lose your changes.

You can pull the same trick to harvest other people's css code too - try it at http://wbbl.nzbbn.com, for example.

The suggestion I can't comment on, unfortunately.

Funnyfingers - cheers for the feedback :)

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Aronne320
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Aronne320 »

thx guys :)

I've started editing the css from google chrome. Seems it will take a lot of time to make a color scheme with our league colors, but you gave me the key to start customizating it :D

For those wandering my aim is to have a red/blue/white background With different color headers for "leaders" "games" "tournaments"

Aronne320
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Aronne320 »

i've deleted this question cause i'm posting it in the topic aboud customization of stylesheets :)