OBBLM - Forfeit

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

OBBLM - Forfeit

Post by Vanguard »

I'm assuming that this would require some real tinkering with OBBLM, but is there any way to treat Forfeits differently from Losses?
My reasoning being that our league awards 1 point for a loss - I'd rather not give that point in the event of a no-show forfeit so that coaches are given credit for playing their matches.

Reason: ''
Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Re: OBBLM - Forfeit

Post by Vanguard »

Also, while I'm at it - How do you mark a Tournament as 'Finished'? I can see the flag in the Tournament table in the database and I seem to have done it for a previous Tournament, but can't find the option now.
The Tournament table also has a field for Winner, which isn't populated for any of my Tournaments. Is this in use? If so, how is it completed?

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: OBBLM - Forfeit

Post by mzukerman »

We have the same rule. I'd love to see OBBLM handle it.

The tournament is finished once you have scheduled a match in the Finals and it is completed. To get the winner, you need to give that team an award. That is done within the Prizes plugin in the Plugins menu.

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup