Is there anyway of removing a coaches match history?

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

ZerosGiven
Rookie
Rookie

Is there anyway of removing a coaches match history?

Post by ZerosGiven »

Ok, so when setting up the site a made a test match and entered the results.

Now that we have a season underway, the two coaches involved has a draw against each other, despite me deleting the match. is there ANYWAY at all or a work around we can use to reset this DRAW to zero?

Karond Kar and Karak Izrill are the ones I wish to remove the draw from.

My guess is I have to make new coaches x3, make new teams for each coach that are named close to the original names. Delete the tournament that has started. Make a new one with the new teams, and then edit the backend to point to the new league/divison etc. Then change the first round and second round matches to match the old league setup and plug in the one match of Hundred Feet Heros and Karon Kar Slavers. Would this work? its a lot of work, but it REALLY bothers me it shows 2 matches played for Karond and 1 for Karak who has not played yet!

Any help of this would be amazing!

http://www.leiesterbbleague.com

Reason: ''
Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Is there anyway of removing a coaches match history?

Post by Vanguard »

If you've deleted matches, you need to run the SyncAll() procedure from the admin->core panel page so that the change is factored in to the summary figures.

ZerosGiven
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ZerosGiven »

Vanguard wrote:If you've deleted matches, you need to run the SyncAll() procedure from the admin->core panel page so that the change is factored in to the summary figures.
Hi Vanguard, that does not work. :(

ZerosGiven
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ZerosGiven »

So now i've propper messed it all up.

In the Teams area, when I select the current league and make it show active it shows no teams at all. So I can't make a new tournament with them. When I set it to all time, they show up but this is not good enough for the system it seems.

So is there ANYWAY at all that I can move them to the new active league??? Are they somehow lost tot he old league I deleted? The coaches seem to be ok and are assigned to the new active league, but the teams are not. I cant make a new Tournament until they are!?!?!?

This thing has been such a pain to try and reset.

Last resort, will a re-install be helpful and how do you do it?

Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Vanguard »

Coaches can play in any and all leagues (as long as they have been added to them)
Teams are tied to a league and cannot be moved between them. If you've started a new league, you'll need to recreate the teams in the new league.

I'm surprised SyncAll() doesn't fix the match issue. unfortunately I'm on holiday right now, so can't test it on my own install.

Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Vanguard »

Did you have any luck resolving this? Just had a look at your website, and the drawn match doesn't seem to be there anymore. Wasn't sure if you fixed the issue or just scrapped everything.

ZerosGiven
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ZerosGiven »

Ditched the Teams and Coaches, I.E deleted everything including the league (stupid) and had to make all the teams again etc, a mess but sorted.