BRETONNIAN NAF update OBBLM

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

thefloppy1
Rookie
Rookie

BRETONNIAN NAF update OBBLM

Post by thefloppy1 »

Hi there,
After the first game of the season with Bretonnian we discovered that the team is incorrect I have changed my leagues data, but the extra team files in OBBLM core install will need to be updated to bring it inline with the 2015 NAF Unoffical teams.

1. MV8 on blitzers, needs to be MV7
2. Cost of 120K on Blitzers needs to be 110K
3. Cost 60K for Re-Rolls needs to be 70K.

cheers
Floppy - Monday Knights

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Hi Floppy

Where are you looking in the NAF install? The code I have is consistent with yours...

https://github.com/TheNAF/naflm/blob/ma ... tonnia.php

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
thefloppy1
Rookie
Rookie

Re: BRETONNIAN NAF update OBBLM

Post by thefloppy1 »

Arh I got the code from here

https://github.com/nicholasmr/obblm

The problem with multiple forks of software if using google to find anything.

thefloppy1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thefloppy1 »

Do you have a list of changes in the NAF fork?

in particular I am looking for a different Match Report PDF with Team stats included with in the one sheet.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Sure - it's not a comprehensive list and I'm still working through a couple bugs, but abouthalfway down this page is a list of adds:

http://www.thenaf.net/2015/11/naflmbeta/

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
thefloppy1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thefloppy1 »

Thanks, A change log would be a handy reference as well.

Also the PDF Match Record, to include the stats in of both teams, cause right now all we do is kill alot of trees each game, with each person either having two print outs one for the team and one for the record, or a team print out and a phone/tablet for recording the game.

I will watch the project and drop on to my test server at regular times to test.

cheers

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Great idea. I think we also need to put in some hours on the wiki, though I don't know where we can find the man hours right now if I'm honest.

Anyone reading this feel like stepping up to the task(s)?

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Hi folks, we just approved Brets for our league. How do you change the roster? Floppy said he made the change but ours is the older OBBLM version, not Cyanide's.

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

You can grab it from the lib/game data on the naflm github (second post down)

thefloppy1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thefloppy1 »

As Shteve0 has said you just need to replace the one file /lib/game_data_bretonnia.php if you delete the old game_data_bretonnia.php and put the new file there from the git hub
https://github.com/TheNAF/naflm/blob/ma ... tonnia.php

Then you need sync your data files.

Admin -> OBBLM Core Panel -> Database maintenance: Synchronise database with game data files. — Run this when having changed the PHP game data files lib/game_data*.php.

That will add the new data file, and make sure that you have added the team in the config file.

Talarius
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Talarius »

Just wanted to say this thread was super-helpful to me in figuring out how to add the latest Apes of Wrath roster to our league, so thanks to Shteve0 (again) and thefloppy1. 8)

Fejwe
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fejwe »

Thanks all for this thread, it's super helpful. I originally had the non-NAF version as well, and was able to swap with these instructions.

FYI, if someone creates a team under the wrong data, you have to delete the team and recreate it.

Also, just curious, since the update I'm missing the Player Avatar assets. They're just showing up as missing. Can someone direct me to how i can get those to show?

Thanks!
T

There's no such thing as Skaven.

http://motorcitybloodbowl.org/
thefloppy1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thefloppy1 »

Fejwe wrote:Thanks all for this thread, it's super helpful. I originally had the non-NAF version as well, and was able to swap with these instructions.

FYI, if someone creates a team under the wrong data, you have to delete the team and recreate it.

Also, just curious, since the update I'm missing the Player Avatar assets. They're just showing up as missing. Can someone direct me to how i can get those to show?

Thanks!
T
I will have a look and get back to you on how to fix the problem.

We are working on the new NAFLM branch so we might take a bit of time to get back to you.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Silky question, have you downloaded the player icons in question from the naflm fork?

https://github.com/TheNAF/naflm/tree/ma ... ayer_icons

Fejwe
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fejwe »

I hadn't, and that fixed it, thanks!
T

There's no such thing as Skaven.

http://motorcitybloodbowl.org/