Wanted plugin

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Sainthropee
Experienced
Experienced

Wanted plugin

Post by Sainthropee »

Hi!

I enable wanted plugin to put bounties in some players, everything is working fine, but I would like to make a table, like most cas o latest dead, but with the wanted players.

Is that possible? I cannot find the option field in customization page.

thanks!

Reason: ''

"Vice is a miscalculation in the pursuit of happiness"
(J. Bentham)
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Hi Sainthropee - do you mean on obblm? We have this feature in the naflm beta, just need to work out a problem with permissions!

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Sainthropee
Experienced
Experienced

Re:

Post by Sainthropee »

Shteve0 wrote:Hi Sainthropee - do you mean on obblm? We have this feature in the naflm beta, just need to work out a problem with permissions!
yeah, sorry in obblm.

Ok. Thanks!

(J. Bentham)
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Okay, so I'm re-reading now. You have your own install? And you're using the doubleskulls plugin? Now you'd like a front page leaders box... Is that right?

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Sainthropee
Experienced
Experienced

Re:

Post by Sainthropee »

Shteve0 wrote:Okay, so I'm re-reading now. You have your own install? And you're using the doubleskulls plugin? Now you'd like a front page leaders box... Is that right?
yes. I running Obblm page in yejabb.hol.es free domain.

I have activated the plugin Wanted (I don't know is from doubleskulls...) and yes, I like to put the list of wanted players somewhere in the front page.

I'll tried, but the only thing is Status player (I think this is for injury player).

(J. Bentham)
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Okay, apologies, I misunderstood originally. We've got the Wanted plugin activated as default but not the front page tables.

I think your best bet is to log this as a request at either the naflm or the obblm github repos. Hopefully someone over there will be able to help - I know something similar came up before but I can't recall how, or if, it was resolved