OBBLM - PDF Roster & 2 Division Standings Boxes

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Draven
Rookie
Rookie

OBBLM - PDF Roster & 2 Division Standings Boxes

Post by Draven »

Hi,

Just a couple of issues seen. previous posts that have been fixed with latest versions but I am using the latest version a fork from OBBLM > NAFLM

The PDF Roster wont load with the following error log

ob_clean(): failed to delete buffer. No buffer to delete in /home/TEST/modules/pdf/fpdf.php on line 994
[30-Apr-2016 14:20:21 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/TEST/modules/pdf/fpdf.php:994) in /home/TEST/modules/pdf/fpdf.php on line 1018

*Fixed by commenting out ob_clean();
on line 994 of fpdf.php

Division Standings:

I have two divisions A & B until the 1st season is over and then it will be ordered Division 1 and Division 2. I scheduled matches in each Division A and B called Season 1 - Division A and Season 1 - Division B. Only Division A matches are appearing in the standings box.

I have modified Settings_1.php to make another box and I tried changing $get_prime to $get_second but the second table just goes blank.

(cosmetic issue the tables are titled Season 1, rather than Division A, but thats not a big issue at this point)

Any help, pointers or ideas greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Reason: ''