OLBBM Rank Standings Question

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

ddancer
Experienced
Experienced

OLBBM Rank Standings Question

Post by ddancer »

Hey all,

We've got a plan in place for the following, to avoid giving people who cannot make matches/forfeit less points for the ranking system.

The thought is:

Wins: 2pts
Draw: 1pt
Loss: 0pts

Playing the game, or being able to play, gives you a Sportsmanship Point which we want to factor into the points for Rank. I saw this in another thread, and it should work - but so far we're not having any luck.

The HR code is as follows:

// Rule #4
$hrs[4]['rule'] = array('-pts', '-td', '+smp'); //Sort teams against: most points, then most TDs and then least sportsmanship points.
$hrs[4]['points'] = '2*[won] + 1*[draw] + 0*[lost] + 1*[smp]'; //The definition of points.

I've run all four sync options in the Core OLBBM Panel... still not giving us any points for the first game played. (One person available for play, earns a SMP, the other forfeited - does not earn the SMP).

Any ideas?

Help, please! :D

Reason: ''
Co-Commissioner of the PBBL
Home to the School of Block
http://pbbl.uhearttrollgate.com
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Link please?

Initial thoughts are, either the tournament needs to be set to HR4, or your /localsettings/settings_1.php file needs to be updated.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
ddancer
Experienced
Experienced

Re:

Post by ddancer »

Shteve0 wrote:Link please?

Initial thoughts are, either the tournament needs to be set to HR4, or your /localsettings/settings_1.php file needs to be updated.

Link is in my sig - but it started working. I went through, re-uploaded the /localsettings/settings_1.php and re-ran all the syncs. :D

Co-Commissioner of the PBBL
Home to the School of Block
http://pbbl.uhearttrollgate.com
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Good to hear :)

(I don't see signatures, I browse on tapatalk, so apologies for missing that!)

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co