OBBLM User Needs help

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

pinkskink
Rookie
Rookie

OBBLM User Needs help

Post by pinkskink »

Problem number 1:
I tried changing the theme of my league to something else but I get alot of errors and the changes won't stay. Errors in attachment

Problem number 2:
Can I change how SPP are gained in specific League/Divison. We are thinking of trying an accelerated growth league with SPP gains counting for double what they normally do and have two MVPs for each game. how would I do that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Problem number 1:
This error is pretty fringe, and is caused by a match between two fields, one of which is zero as a default, the other of which is your primary tournament. Without seeing the site I'd say you don't have a tournament set up?

Problem 2:
Yes, you can do this. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=42867

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
pinkskink
Rookie
Rookie

Re:

Post by pinkskink »

Shteve0 wrote:Problem number 1:
This error is pretty fringe, and is caused by a match between two fields, one of which is zero as a default, the other of which is your primary tournament. Without seeing the site I'd say you don't have a tournament set up?

Problem 2:
Yes, you can do this. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=42867

Once I create a tournament it should work? I started using this in the middle of the season, and I'm in the middle of importing everyone's team ATM.

#2: I found the line in the file, but before I make any changes, does this change the values for all of my leagues?

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

1. Yep

2. Yes. Back up your site first! :)

With all this stuff though, without seeing your site it's hard to know for sure. If you could include your troubleshooting page here (http://yourobblm.url/troubleshoot.php) then that would certainly be a great help.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
pinkskink
Rookie
Rookie

Re: OBBLM User Needs help

Post by pinkskink »

Thanks Shtevo. I think I got "The Look" down to where it sticks and it has our league logo.

I just realized I'll have to create a whole new league to change the values of SPP generators so it doesn't affect the other league that uses normal values. If I decide to do that, can players move a team from the new league to the normal league that uses "standard LRB6 rules for later seasons?

http://www.fortworthbloodbowl.com/troubleshoot.php

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Hi pinkskink

No, that's not possible, sorry. Teams can play in multiple tournaments by default; in multiple divisions so long as division ties are set to 'off'; but not in multiple leagues.

In theory if the leagues were on separate installs completely you might be able to export and import teams using the cyanide or botocs outputs. But you'd lose game history and honestly I have no idea how it would work in practice.