NAF OBBLM - different SPPs?

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

NAF OBBLM - different SPPs?

Post by Darkson »

I probably should have checked this before I introduced it as a league rule!

I want to add friendly matches between league games, that may or may not include two league teams, with the idea that teams that get particularly beaten up can rebuild their strength between league games. The plan is to have injuries limited to BH, no FF changes and reduced income. So far, that's not a problem. The problem I have is that to prevent the local teams being able to get too far ahead on SPP (we have a player than can only make 1 in 3 weeks) I had introduced a rules that in friendlies all SPP would be halved (rounding up). I can see on the admin menu where I can add SPPs manually, but I assume there's no way for me to add Comp, TDs etc at a lower value (i.e. I can't put that Blitzer #1 caused 2 Cas, but only give him 2 SPPs)?

It's no biggie, I mean real sports don't track friendly/pre-season stats either, but I just wanted to check there wasn't an option I was missing. ;)

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: NAF OBBLM - different SPPs?

Post by Shteve0 »

No - not without changing spp awards for all leagues. Sorry. Manually adding or removing is about your best option here

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: NAF OBBLM - different SPPs?

Post by Darkson »

Cheers Shteve0, thought that would be the case, just wanted to check.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.