NAF OBBLM - coach can't see our league

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

NAF OBBLM - coach can't see our league

Post by Darkson »

Stupid question #4

I set up a new coach on OBBLM but I think I might have missed an option as although he can see ARBBL in the menu when he goes to "Create a New Team" there's no league in the "League/Division" box, nor can he select one.
I set up a "test" account tonight, and I can see/select the league, so I'm guessing I missed something when I set his account up - I'm guessing I didn't highlight ARBBL in the "Local (league) access" box?

Coach name: YishWaagh

Is this something I can correct? I've tried the "Change local access" option, but it says I don't have permission to manage the selected coach.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

No, that's an admin task. I've added him now, should be good to go

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co