NAFLM/OBBLM Spike 10 Release

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

byrnesvictim
Rookie
Rookie

NAFLM/OBBLM Spike 10 Release

Post by byrnesvictim »

Spike! 10 Snotlings is here for self hosted NAFLM/OBBLM installs!!! We put many various fixes into this patch including PHP 7.4 support. Please follow the upgrade instuctions carefully on this install and as always, backup your database and install directory before touching anything!

NAFLM V2.0 Spike 10.0 Release page

NAFLM / OBBLM Wiki

Reason: ''
Crouch
Rookie
Rookie

Re: NAFLM/OBBLM Spike 10 Release

Post by Crouch »

Hi ! Finally got my account back (thanks again Lunchmoney for sending me my new password !) :

I just wanted to thank you, and all the guys that did this work to provide us NAFLM ! You all did a great job, NAFLM is really a nice tool to use for everyone, and I hope more and more commissioners will start to use this solution. There seems to be soon a lot to do with new rules to come, but at the moment it's really great !
I wish the NAF would advertise a bit more about this solution, as it is for me one of the great achievements performed by the community, free to use for everyone. For those not coming on TFF, it still seems kinda confidential.

I've just started my own branch to work on translations (french ones in particular), there seems to be a few parts in the code that are hard-coded (team creator module, I'm looking at you..).
If anyone with a bit coding skills is wanting to help, that would be great. Otherwise I'll try to check if I can do something on my own, without messing everything.

Thanks again everyone for this work.

Reason: ''