pbembb and Side Step

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

DaFoola
Veteran
Veteran

pbembb and Side Step

Post by DaFoola »

now, for some reason, i wasn't able to find where this is discussed (maybe i'm just a crappy searcher), but anyway, how is the Side Step skill handled in the tool?

is it just like stand firm (i.e. stay in the same square whether knocked down or not)?

Reason: ''
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

Side Step is changed. Side Step reads for PBeM: A player with this skill is so quick that he can frequently step out of the way of a block. As a result, he may completely ignore PUSH BACK results from the block dice, and a KNOCK DOWN result always knocks the player over in the square he started in (ya just clipped him). In addition, this means that the trait Frenzy will not work against this player as a Push Back result indicates that the blocker/blitzer missed with his attempt to hit the player.

This is usually mentioned in the rules section of any league that use the PBeM tool.

Asmodan

Reason: ''