pbem tool problems...

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

monkeyinacoma
Rookie
Rookie

pbem tool problems...

Post by monkeyinacoma »

1. when i select new game, and accept it says 'file not found' and i'm fairly sure my directory structure is exactly the same as the zip file (pbem tool and then ini and images folder)

2. if i select load game, and then cancel, i can start a new game, only when i try to load team rosters, i get an access violation error.

can anyone shed any light on this?

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: pbem tool problems...

Post by GalakStarscraper »

monkeyinacoma wrote:1. when i select new game, and accept it says 'file not found' and i'm fairly sure my directory structure is exactly the same as the zip file (pbem tool and then ini and images folder)
This is almost always due to directory structure and files not being in those folders ... so you kinda have me stumped here.
2. if i select load game, and then cancel, i can start a new game, only when i try to load team rosters, i get an access violation error.
Game doesn't like you to chance your mind. If you Select Load game by accident, you'll need to quit to Start a new game.

Galak

monkeyinacoma
Rookie
Rookie

Post by monkeyinacoma »

i figured it out.... the game was trying to access a cards.ini file which didn't exist.

haven't had a proper chance to test the program though, so does anyone fancy a match?