HTML Roster Help

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

lightingbug
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

HTML Roster Help

Post by lightingbug »

I would like to try out the PBeM, but I can't seem to get a roster saved in HTML. I've tried both TeamTracker and Halfling Scribe but neither will load up into the PBem tool. Pbem doesn't recognize TT saved file and the only thing with Scribes that shows up is the stats down at the bottom of the page ie Apoth treasury, cheerleaders etc.

I would appricate any help.

Thanks
Lightingbug

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: HTML Roster Help

Post by GalakStarscraper »

lightingbug wrote:I would like to try out the PBeM, but I can't seem to get a roster saved in HTML. I've tried both TeamTracker and Halfling Scribe but neither will load up into the PBem tool. Pbem doesn't recognize TT saved file and the only thing with Scribes that shows up is the stats down at the bottom of the page ie Apoth treasury, cheerleaders etc.

I would appricate any help.

Thanks
Lightingbug
PBeM doesn't load the Excel file it loads the HTML that you created from the top menu of TeamTracker. On your Top Menu should be a TeamTracker button which you can click to get the Save File to HTML option. Using that will get you what you want.

If this doesn't work, zip up the TeamTracker and email it to me and I'll send back your roster.

Galak

lightingbug
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by lightingbug »

Thanks Galak-

I tried the htmlize button and it didn't save to a PBeM readable file so I think I will zip it up and send it to you. It will probably be a day or two though.

I want to try to get the PBeM working, try a few games, then get into a league.
Do you have any leagues starting soon?

Lightingbug