Need League Manager Program Help!

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Redspade
Rookie
Rookie

Need League Manager Program Help!

Post by Redspade »

I am having a few problems with League Manager, I only have ten teams in a league I tried to put 5 in each division but the scheduler would only do 1 division would not do other. So I put all ten teams in 2 conferences but the scheduler has all teams playing whoever, I want them to play just in the conference. I am having problems exporting to html, I got 1 team to work but when I do another team the same way nothing happens, what am I doing wrong. Is there a way to just do a set number of games then do playoffs in League Manager
Does anybody know a good site for pictures of different mini's? Does anybody know if there are any special rules for the Chaos Pact team for the javabb? Has anybody made any teams outside of the normal ones in LRB for javabb?

Thanks

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

don't know if christer is supporting it much any more because he no longer uses it since fumbbl went automatic

Reason: ''