Khemri Playbook

Contains old topics long since discussed. Now here purely for reading, not for posting to.

Moderator: TFF Mods

prisma
Experienced
Experienced

Post by prisma »

Guys, I would recommend different options.

+1 AG on a scelli is a GIFT. Best thing that can happen.
Every other scelli can take dplayer; but +1 AG grants you a further positional. There will be the situation where a pick up is abolutely crucial and then you will be in need of an AG 3 player (+ teamreroll). With an ag3 scelli, you also have a player to pass the ball to !

On the blitz-rha I had taken either +1 MA or divingtackle.

Guard on the mummy is definitely the best.

Reason: ''
matkov
Experienced
Experienced

Post by matkov »

prisma wrote:Guys, I would recommend different options.

+1 AG on a scelli is a GIFT. Best thing that can happen.
Every other scelli can take dplayer; but +1 AG grants you a further positional. There will be the situation where a pick up is abolutely crucial and then you will be in need of an AG 3 player (+ teamreroll). With an ag3 scelli, you also have a player to pass the ball to !

On the blitz-rha I had taken either +1 MA or divingtackle.

Guard on the mummy is definitely the best.
I understand you, but.

I pass just to get spp when there is no other way to win. I do not pass to be faster and don't even need it. I know this will help me, but +AG skeleton is target for my opponents and if I do not use him from the begining it can happen I will not use him at all. On the other hand I can use DP very vell and having 2 of them is not a waste and now I have to face strong coaches so I will need them. And also I want to criple as much players as I can before play off so it says again for the DP. My brother (best coach in our group) plays undead and have 3 DP now so I want to be competitive and I will face him after 1 match so it will be not easy to get another skeleton new level. In long league I will take +AG with no question.

Anyway thanks for reply.

Cephme
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Cephme »

An AG 3 Blitzra as your ball carrier is a gift from the gods however. I have one one fumble. Love him to death... if he were not already dead. :P

Cephme
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Cephme »

Well folks. I am going to have to make a choice soon about which team to play this year. I now know a lot more about the khemri and really like my figures, but expect to be fireballed every game. Due to my poor understanding of them, my team has some odd developement. If you were I would you

A) Continue with this team:
http://biomedtest.partners.org/DPBBL/te ... team_id=24
B) Start a new khemri team (how do you deal with the fire balls?)

C) Play a different team (either high/pro elfs, amazons, or necro)

matkov
Experienced
Experienced

Post by matkov »

Hmm, I'm really surprised that you have just 9 levels with your players after 8 games. I have 12 levels after 7 games. I think you have 2 ways how to deal with fireballs.

1) spread your players from each other bind enemy to them and have backup player whe your ballcarrier get blasted.

2) Foul all others as much as possible so they will need money to replace deaths/injuries so they will not have enough money for fireball.

I started with FF 8 and I think it was good enough because of get the ref (my favourite). Now I will spend all spare money for RR and freeboting Ramut III.

As for me, all depends on type of league. We start all from TR 100, and new league we will start from TR 100 again so I will play another team just to test them.

Cephme
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Cephme »

It is due to the fact that almost all of my MVPS landed on Skellies. In fact 5 out of the 8 landed on just two players. :( Both Skeles. Not very lucky there. All the position players got all of their skills through actually earning them. No freebies. Kinda sucked. I plan on going with the list we discussed above if I go with a new Khemri team so will have higher ff as well. The 1 ff hurt me on the kick off table too much. Also I freeboot ramtut 3 times at the end of last season. I think that money could have been better spent on rrs. hence thinking of hitting the restart button. I am just worried that between ag2, no wizard, zara, firefall, and the fact that there is at least one experienced orge team in my league, it is going to be pretty hard to win this season with khemri.

matkov
Experienced
Experienced

Post by matkov »

Reason why I have more levels is because I scored much more TDs than you.

My team now:
mummie +MA, block (1 MVP, 7 CAS = 19 SPP)
mummie block (3 MVP, 2 CAS = 19 SPP)
mummie (2 CAS = 4spp)
mummie block (1 MVP, 2 CAS = 9 SPP)
blitz Ra +MA (2 CAS, 2 COMP, 4 TD = 18spp)
blitz Ra sure hands (2 TD, 1 COMP = 7 SPP)
skeleton +MA, guard (1 MVP, 2 CAS, 3 TD = 18 SPP)
skeleton DP (1 MVP, 1 COMP = 6SPP)
skeleton (2 TD = 6 spp)
thro Ra (0)
thro Ra (0)
skeleton (0)
skeleton (0)
skeleton (0)
skeleton (0)

11 FF, 60k gp, 4 RR, 1 assistant

total games: 7
total TD: 11
total cas: 17
total comp: 4
total spp 106, total levels 12.

I tryed to have 3 dice blocks with my mumies to get casuality more often and to score 2 TD with the same player each match. New Cockerel with high FF isounds as good idea to me.

Cephme
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Cephme »

Ok guys. Over the weekend I played a in our preseason tourney with .... amazons (don't hurt me). So I now have the choice between my amazon team (got one +AG blitzer and a bunch of block so far TR 146) my Khemri from last season (TR 139) starting a new Khemri team or a new High/Pro Elf. Thoughts?