Amsterdam BB Invitational

Contains old topics long since discussed. Now here purely for reading, not for posting to.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Two things.....

Post by Princelucianus »

1- I just saw that during my brief absence, Norse asked if you would mind 6 games in two days.... This will be changed to 5. This way, we have more free time on sunday when all results will be calculated and when the prized are rewadred......

2- T-shirts will cost 10-13 Euro's. If people abject to this.... Please notify us now.... DW, could you send me the picture in a jpg/gif format so that I can print it. If you could send me the TBB logo as well.... My computer just can't grab it somehow.....

3- More useless info will be thrown in your directions shortly. Is SPyke still receiving all of this, Our emails to his adress don't seem to arrive....

Lucy
:smoking:

Reason: ''
RCN: Keeper of the sacred dice
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Thanks Lucy..

Guys, if you want an official T shirt, you need to commit by the 10th of July at the latest. I refuse to pay out Euro 150 or more if no-one wants a memento of their visit...

mail me or PM me to confirm by 10th, otherwise no T-shirt!

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Spyke
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Two things.....

Post by Spyke »

Princelucianus wrote:Is Spyke still receiving all of this, Our emails to his adress don't seem to arrive....

Lucy
Unfortunately no :oops: I dropped the NRMAI domain and setup a new one and forgot to announce it here. I changed it in my profile and the PM Norse sent me got thru (thanks Mate). So for those whom are in the least bit interested replace NRMAI with NWNPlayer and hey presto - I'll get your messages again, (Spyke@NWNPlayer.com for those whom are a bit slow).

On a different but related note, DW & I had a pre-tourney Harlots Vs Dykes match last weekend that finished 1-0 to DW. I had a shot at equalising late in the 2nd but am still getting used to a team with an AG of only 3, needed a 5 for the accurate pass and failed it twice :(

Spyke.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Has to be said that a riot took 4 turns off the 2nd half, forcing the issue a little. All amazon with identical rosters was interesting though!

If I get any further behind with painting these Dykes, I'll be turning up with either the Desolators (Undead) or WEs.
Woody's Woodies? Oh dear! Possibly not.
Looks like the traditional burning of the midnight oil in the preceding week then! :D

..maybe I should have got on with painting them instead of ****ing about with gobbos and tulips.... :wink:

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Web site is now up and running!

Would all coaches please report to http://bloodbowl.denes.nl/tournooi/ immediately....

Failure to comply will result in alcohol thresholds being set.. :P

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Another update!!

We may be joined on the Saturday by Ronald Lokers (the famous inventor of the PbEM tool!) who is sadly unable to play, but may come for a beer if he has the time..

If he does come, I've asked him to judge the painting contest, as I'm guessing he should be pretty impartial..

This just gets better and better! :D

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Get your teams out for the lads then....'s only four up there at the moment (note I substituted one of my usual Slayers for a Longbeard just for those lovely Amazons 8) )

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Thadrin wrote:Get your teams out for the lads then....'s only four up there at the moment (note I substituted one of my usual Slayers for a Longbeard just for those lovely Amazons 8) )
Scared? Going for the higher AV eh? :wink: Good move, you'll need it!
I haven't put the team up yet because I'm not sure I'll have them painted in time....
So I might bring Undead, or Orcs...or Woodies...or something else... :P

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Come an' 'ave a go if ya think yer 'ard enough!
I'll whip those amazons so hard they'll wish they'd been Mordheim minis instead! (hold on....)
(My decision was not based on Tackle against Amazons and Wood Elf Catcher. No. Not at all. Absolutely not. :wink: )

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

That Undead team that Norse is providing for Marcus looks suspiously like the tight git has just bought the box set and hasn't bothered to MO any extra Wights or Ghouls. :roll:
And where's Lucy's roster? Bit slack of a host to have not posted it yet if you ask me! :wink:

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

Me.....

I'm waiting for you to decide.... Because I don't want to see 3 undead or amazon teams if I can avoid it. So if 2 Undead teams arrive, I'll play amazon or vice versa. If both are chosen twice, I'll play Dark elf or Chaos dwarf....

So, delay explained....

Lucy

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

It'll be Amazons....I'll get them done... :roll:
Roster will go up later today...

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Can Lucy or Norse post a list of who's coming - for curiosity's sake?
I know myself, DW, LF, Spyke and Marcus will be there, plus a handful of Clog wearing cheese people :lol: ...who else? Folk from France or Spain?

I'm guessing that the "Dwarf" spots are taken, with both myself and Norse taking stunties, and having already put our rosters up on the site...so what is Longfang going to play?

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Trambi's coming (what no Ogres?), Spyke's mate Davin is coming (and playing Orcs)...erm...that's about all I know.

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

List of attendeed
Name..... TBB alias

Yohan Minere..... Longshot
André Blank..... Prince Lucianus
Bertrand Madet..... Trambi
Daan Boerlage..... Triq
Dave Munro..... Thadrin
Davin George..... N/A
Del Hiscocks..... LongFang
James Wood..... Deathwing
Mark Brererton..... Marcus
Mike Dooley..... Spyke
Niels Vegter..... N/A
Ramsay McPherson..... Norse
Daryl Linger..... Frederik Hendrik
Remmelt Aalders..... N/A

I'll get my team online, in an hour or so....

Lucy