Who's staying where?

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Who's staying where?

Post by Darkson »

We've got the thread on who's going, so who's planning on staying where?

I'm probably going to try to book a room at the Travelodge (?) by the canal, the one about 5 mins walk from WW. I'll be looking for a roomie, though I'm still not sure how many nights I'm staying (probably Fri and Sat, possibly Sun).

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Ryan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Ryan »

Well I'm in the Holiday Inn which is also around a 5 Min walk from WW and also does a very nice all you can eat Breakfeast and has its own bar

Strength 1 Halflings with Block will Rock your world
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Travel Inn, not Travelodge.

Checked out the websites for both Travel and Holoday Inn's and it seems a lot of rooms have ben booked already, so I bit the bullet and booked one this evening, so if anyone's looking a room for Fri, Sat and Sun, give me a shout.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Wightlord
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Wightlord »

Been at the travelodge the last two years, but went for the Travel Inn this year as it has an on site pub.

Things you never expect to hear in a sane world......"I went home a broken man. Contemplating my place in a universe where Shaniepoo was king" - No Number
And..."Shaniepoo is our glorious champion!" - Leipziger
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Is it the Castle Marina travel inn your on about? If so i got the last 2 room (or so they claim) the other night. Darkson, is your a twin room then?

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Double - closet Travel Inn with a psare twin room was about 7 miles away (or something like that).

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Well I am straying at Hudsons house so I am really cheap this year :)

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

No change there then. ;)
(Yes, you knew someone would say it, so I couldn't disappoint. :lol: )

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Gav, seeing as your not bringing the family this year, will you be aloud out to play this time?

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Morpheous
Experienced
Experienced

Link

Post by Morpheous »

I am trying to book my room as well. Unfortunately, having never been there, I have no idea which hotels are within walking distance. So if someone could post that info as well, or PM me would be great.

I am also willing to share the cost of the room with someone to keep costs down. More money for Drinking and food. :)

Fact: I snore. So keep that into consideration if you want to share a room.

Fact: I smoke.

Fact: Not into blow-up sheep either. So if you packed one.. leave it in the suitcase :)

[url=http://home.wi.rr.com/schawn]Link to Pics of my current teams[/url]
Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

Not sure where we're staying yet (Me, Schmee, Porritt)

Need to sort that out thanks for the reminder...

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Link

Post by Darkson »

Morpheous wrote:I am trying to book my room as well. Unfortunately, having never been there, I have no idea which hotels are within walking distance. So if someone could post that info as well, or PM me would be great.
Castle Marina area for the Travel Inn/Holiday Inn, but they're probably booked by now.

Morpheous
Experienced
Experienced

Confused

Post by Morpheous »

Nevermind for the lodging. You all are talking about the Tourney in May. For some stupid reason I thought you all were talking about the World Cup. Disregard. However I did book my room at the Travel Inn, Castle Marina for WC. So at least thanks for that info.

-Morpheous

[url=http://home.wi.rr.com/schawn]Link to Pics of my current teams[/url]