Team Scotland (8 players)

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Oh and I have just gotten off the phone from our leader and he is getting internet connection at his new home by the end of the week, so no fear.

Reason: ''

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

I see a problem with Hrolf. Being in school, i doubt his folks are gonna let him travel over to italy to partake in Bloodbowl and booze with a bunch of old men they have never met.

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Valen

Post by Valen »

Ah didnt realise he was still at school, takes us down too 10 then, and Thads is not definatley out yet so all is good

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Valen

Post by Valen »

I seem to remember that moosecloud had a couple of mates who may play aswell, so it should work out this time

Evil Git
Hoomin's Deliverer

Post by Evil Git »

there's no should about it, it's will happen.

also 2 others that were representing the scots at last years euro bowl were the boy wouldy and mordred. if we're after someone then maybe they may be what we're after. i dunno, now let me get back into my bunker will you. i have plans to organise

http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Right, can we start confirming these players? I don't wanna have to drop out at the last minute!!

And where the hell is the chieftain? I thought he was back online this week??

Oh, and...

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rob_hi ... .dir=/7843

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Valen

Post by Valen »

Nic eI like that Rob, EG is having issues with BT at the moment and the connection should be up soon.

Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

For what its worth team Scotland....

Some of team England have discussed travel arrangements. Seeing as some of you are not too far from some of us....are you interested in talking about a group of 20 or so going over?

Last suggestions were flying into Milan and hiring a mini bus or two and driving for 2-3 to the venue. By going into Milan we dont have land or leave at some shocking hour and we can co-ordinate ourselves a bit better.

What do you think?

TFF mod team
Thetian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Thetian »

hoomin_erra wrote:Why is it i have more non scots showing interest than scots???? :roll: :cry:
Maybe they just want to wear the skirt...er, kilt.

In a perfect world, T.S. Eliot would spell "toilets" backwards. But the the world is imperfect. Flawed. -Eric Idle
grotuk
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotuk »

Lycos wrote:For what its worth team Scotland....

Some of team England have discussed travel arrangements. Seeing as some of you are not too far from some of us....are you interested in talking about a group of 20 or so going over?

Last suggestions were flying into Milan and hiring a mini bus or two and driving for 2-3 to the venue. By going into Milan we dont have land or leave at some shocking hour and we can co-ordinate ourselves a bit better.

What do you think?
Hi mate...im interested in that too cause my best option is to fly to Milan not as the rest of the spanish guys that have better options, so...if you are thinking in something as a mini-bus...im in :p

Valen

Post by Valen »

Lycos wrote:For what its worth team Scotland....

What do you think?
That sounds like a great idea

ZFurelli
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by ZFurelli »

I'll be making my own travel arrangements. Going to make a week of it, taking in my old stomping grounds in Vienna and also a quick trip to Budapest.

But I plan to be in Bologna on the Friday, raring to go.

Furelli

Living the life of Riley.... I hope he doesn't want it back!!
Valen

Post by Valen »

Captain Git?

Come in Captain Git.

We need to know what you were planning for travel arrangements?

Evil Git
Hoomin's Deliverer

Post by Evil Git »

well my travel arrangements we're meeting up at the airport ofter you all make your own way there. although this does sound like a bob on idea.

i'll give geoff a ring tonight and see what we can get sorted. expect phone calls to my regional offices either tonight or tomorrow to sort out travel arrangements.

oh and if i don't have a phone number for you (which to be honest is most of you) can you just send it in a pm to me. bt's not the problem at the minute, my computer is though. screens gone down and won't turn on :evil: and just when i need it too.

Evil Git
Hoomin's Deliverer

Post by Evil Git »

oh just incase you haven't seen your pm's, check them already will you