I know, it wasn't meant personally ;)

Reason: ''
Team Unqualified World Cup II Amsterdam
Team Germany Eurobowl 2012 Copenhagen
MetallKopp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MetallKopp »

Yeah, of course they screwed up my last game, and though sending me home with the promise of major corrections, didn't change a damn thing. Christ, a lost war that is. Now my NAF ranking's even more screwed, damn.

Rudi says "Masta, look! Me ate Ball! Ball tasty! I get point for eating, no?"

Up the Irons! Heavy Metal is the Law
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Have all the results for the dungeonbowl for the naf been entered? If so, i am not a happy bunny!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

4 wins, Non NAF
2 Losses, NAF

What are the mucking odds on that!!!!!

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Maybe non-NAF players are a bit worse ? :D That does NOT include me of course, being a NAFfer and "just" a decent player...

No offense ment to non-NAFfers of course.

Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

hoomin_erra wrote:Have all the results for the dungeonbowl for the naf been entered? If so, i am not a happy bunny!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

4 wins, Non NAF
2 Losses, NAF

Happens to me all the time...

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
MetallKopp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MetallKopp »

Same to me :LOL:

Well, seems I can defend my reputation as worst German orc player :LOL:

Rudi says "Masta, look! Me ate Ball! Ball tasty! I get point for eating, no?"

Up the Irons! Heavy Metal is the Law
olaf
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olaf »

Redfang wrote:
hoomin_erra wrote:Have all the results for the dungeonbowl for the naf been entered? If so, i am not a happy bunny!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

4 wins, Non NAF
2 Losses, NAF

Happens to me all the time...
oh thx, so we didnt count my loss against you

DUNGEONBOWL (drunk) german champion 2004
BLOODBOWL XLIV (dead drunk) winner of the league cup 2005, PLATT BOWL 2007 champion
nothing is older then the glory of yesterday
German team 2005. team Brandenburg 2006
Anthracis
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Anthracis »

4 wins, Non NAF
2 Losses, NAF

You should have had at least one win against a NAF member.
Me (1st round)

CIAO
Anthracis

NDNE - Nuffle Does Not Exist

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Anthracis,white,black.png[/img][/url]
Curufinwe
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Curufinwe »

Tojurub wrote:
UtakHai wrote:
btw. I don't care who won best sportmanship, every player I played against deserved it, nevertheless Doc Tito is a nice fellow, so he deserved it as well :D

I didn't mean that he didn't deserve it, what I meant was there is no transparency on how they elected the winner. They only mentioned that he got all sportsmanship points....well so did other!

Even though I didn't play agaisnt him nor met him during the tourney, I'm pretty sure he deserved the award.
First: I didn't play against him, but I think he deserved it, too.

I have a problem with the arguments of the judges, that he was a fair player at the high tables. What a shit!!!! :evil:

There a players with full points at higher tables as said before. Second: Don't we talk about sportsmanship???

A guy with less experence or luck will not play at high tables, but he stills play fair, it makes fun to play WITH him and spending time with him!

Is it more difficult to play fair at higher tables? I have to ask, 'cause I wasn't playing at them jet. :wink:

It should be an award for a fair (I don't wrote fairest, because ther are quit a lot guys with full points) player, with no conection to the ranking. So put everyones name (with full points) in a hat (Hoomin's would have been a quit good choice at this day) and put one out in front of all players. There he (or she maybe) is!
Everyone has the same chance and even the ones at the end of the list can get the award!

Ok, now I have to cool down, before I get frenzy.

Let's get it on!!!
PrinceMoranion
Experienced
Experienced

Post by PrinceMoranion »

Curufinwe wrote:Is it more difficult to play fair at higher tables? I have to ask, 'cause I wasn't playing at them jet. :wink:
No, it isn´t more difficult. But the atmosphere is more competetive on the higher tables and judges are called more often. That makes games on the higher tables often less enjoying.

So it´s OK to give the award to the highest ranked 6-point-coach.

UtakHai
Veteran
Veteran

Post by UtakHai »

I have to agree to Prince Moranion, my games were all tight but I really enjoyed them a lot, no matter if I was playing at the top tables or not.
I think this is what I like most when I attend BB tournaments, the atmosphere is much better and it is not that competitive as some other GW boardgame tourneys ;)
So "No", it is not more difficult to play fair at higher tables, it all depends on both coaches and how they behave whilst playing :)

Team Unqualified World Cup II Amsterdam
Team Germany Eurobowl 2012 Copenhagen