Carnage III discussion & questions

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

cidervampire wrote:Thanks to all my oponenets especially Valen who laughed harder than me as I inflicted 8 badly hurt/serious injuries and 4 kills to his skaven.
Well it was either that or cry :lol: , it was a fun game really, die ratbuy, die :lol: .

I have actually only just got home :o , ok there was 4 days in Norwich working in between but still only just got home :lol: .

Thanks too Dave and the GF for a great torni, and thanks to everyone who drank till lateish both nights, hope to see you all again soon.

Reason: ''

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Gumbo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gumbo »

Yeah hope i can drink till a little later next time mate. Got to see Torpor dancing at least once!

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Gumboo wrote:Yeah hope i can drink till a little later next time mate. Got to see Torpor dancing at least once!
Lol...Torpor, Evil Git and myself were on the dance floor in the Generator late Sat night ( after lightweight Valen retired!)... it wasn't pretty. :oops:

:)

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Lightweight it was gone 1, lol, you lot are just wierd :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Gumbo

Post by Gumbo »

Deathwing wrote:
Gumboo wrote:Yeah hope i can drink till a little later next time mate. Got to see Torpor dancing at least once!
Lol...Torpor, Evil Git and myself were on the dance floor in the Generator late Sat night ( after lightweight Valen retired!)... it wasn't pretty. :oops:

:)

Hmm Foxtrot, Tango or Macarana? Strictly Come Dancing or Simply Die Laughing??