Carnage III discussion & questions

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

mikafreak
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mikafreak »

:lol: @ emberbreeze,
I didn't rob you off being the worst vampire coach in the UK, My vampires decided that a continuous supply of O RHNeg is just not good enough and killed all their own thralls!, :evil: :D
Anyone looking for a very, very thirsty Vampire team!!! They are cute and cuddly honest :wink:

Reason: ''
Flix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Flix »

Indigo wrote:Dan Titan (Winner)
doubleskulls (Runner Up - with Goblins!)
Grats Dan Titan , and Doubleskulls

Did Doubleskulls made a rushing or a throwing offence ?

[url=http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1859]German Online Blood Bowl League[/url]

(Matchseeding round 1 Bembelbowl) at table 17: Flix - Planlos (planless)... hereupon Culle: we know
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Well I think I listed in my match report all the TTM TDs I made - IIRC 4 out of 14, all either desperation or last turn cheekiness. :lol: I was a jammy git with that too - I think I made 5 TTM plays, never failed always hungry and never fumbled. I only failed one landing roll too.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Summary - lots of games decided by little things.

I was playing "Orcs" (My Chaos Human team).

Game 1 - Lycos (Norse).
Excellent game, VERY tight. The clincher was a Blitz at the start of the second half allowing him to put enough pressure on my team that I simply ran out of time to score, leading to a 1-0 loss.

Game 2 - Alec (Humans).
He has an...unorthodox...playing style. First action Ogre male chicken up opens the door and I put the pressure on, turning him over and scoring with little trouble. Strat crushing down the field. He manages a last gasp 1-die blitz witha lineman, needing a dodge and 2 GFIs on the way. He splats, and the ball bounces to his Blodge catcher, who survives three two dice blocks and gets the ball up the other end. I should have won 2-0, it ended 1-1 on one of the little things.

Game 3 - Evil Git (CDs)
We'll never know how this would have gone, as EG decided he wanted the "first player sent off" prize more than he wanted to use his Bull Centaur.
A couple of Cas, another sending off and it was a somewhat silly 3-0 to me at the half. Added a fourth in the second half with all Andy's Hobgobs and a CD gone. It was all very silly.

Game 4 - Narkotic (DEs)
I scored a solid 1-0, though a mistake nearly cost me and I really had to work for it against four blodgers.
Second half the dice decided to rape Nark viciously, with the prime one being a failed GFI on the goal line. I ended up running it in for a 2-0 I didn't really deserve. Still, as the day before - luck would even out....

Game 5 - Dwarfcoach (Humans)
...in this game. Only one turn really went pear shaped - one of mine. My drive for a 1-0 win stalled because of it, and I spilled the ball up field as a result. I missec covering a lineman who was integral to the last turn silliness DC pulled off (with all rerolls gone) to snatch at teh last. Truly gutted.

Game 6 - Darkson (Necros)
I haven't figured out Necros at all. I was exhausted. I was still POd after the harsh last-minute loss in round 5. Rolled an inordinate number of Pushes. Pulled off one silly play at the end of the first half, but really neither Simon or I cared at this stage. He won 2-1 when his ghouls pulled a silly end to end play off and my desperate blitz to stop his Blodger failed.

Good laugh all round really. 1 win I may have earned but who knows what would have happened had it been even vaguely serious, 1 win I didn't deserve, 1 draw I deserved to win, 1 loss that I deserved to draw, 1 fair loss and 1 game better forgotten. That's BB for you.

Cheers to everyone, See you when I can scrape together the cash again...

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
stick_with_poo_on_the_end
has a big box

Post by stick_with_poo_on_the_end »

Well then…….What an amazing weekend.!!!!!! Just a quick note to say a big thank you to everyone for making us (bunnygirl and I) so welcome. We played some great games and met some fantastic people.

Work allowing we will come down the spikey for more of the same. Take care

Mr Stick and Mrs Bunny

Word to Your Mother.
Hangus
Scotland's Saviour

Post by Hangus »

Good Tourney Dave, but i still hate your brother :evil: (bloody picking up on 5s and long passing it with line men my arse)

Down with this sort of thing....
Careful now.....

Where's my hat?
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Great tourney. 1 win, 4 draws, 1 loss. Pretty shoddy yet just about every game went to the last turn, in terms of enjoyable nailbiters I usually get one or two a tourney, this weekend I got 6! Thanks to all my opponents, you gents made it a lot of fun!
Always nice to see the usual mob and meet some new faces.
Roll on Spiky! 8)

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Carnage III

Post by besters »

Flattering but I can't have finished eighth, can I?

Besters :roll:

cidervampire
Experienced
Experienced

Post by cidervampire »

Had a great time! Cheers Dave. Thanks to all my oponenets especially Valen who laughed harder than me as I inflicted 8 badly hurt/serious injuries and 4 kills to his skaven.

Cheers

Geoff

afraid nobody around here
understands my potato
guess i'm only a spudboy
looking for a real tomato
Geggster
Eurobowl Superstar

Post by Geggster »

12 casualties in one game - just a terrific story.

That can't have happened since second ed, surely?

Geggster

Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when they find out, you're a mile away...... and you have their shoes.
Richy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Richy »

Great tourney Dave - I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Good to see people again and to put a few more faces to TBB monikers.

Still can't quite believe Ian's gobbos came second, the resounding chants of "two nil, to the gob-er-lins!" are still echoing in my ears.

dantitan76
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dantitan76 »

Hi everybody!

Thanks to all in this brilliant tourney! Especial mention to Indi... Mate you started something 3 years ago... and look at it now! (Specialy with a gobbo team at the second place!!!! :roll: )

All my opponent where very good coaches, and i enjoyed all the games. The last one against Ian was something I had waited for a long time...

Resume:
Played my first tourney with my "Frozen Horns" Norses, 4 Bz and 9 Lines (with apo)

Played against: Innerspin (CD) 2-0, Stu (CD with Thrud) 2-1 and Lowsman (Khemry) 2-0 on Sat, and Justin (Orks) 2-0, Lycos (Norses) 4-1.... DoubleSkulls (Goblins...) 1-1

Hope to see you all soon.... As soon as my Wedding and Honeymoon is gone... (just 2 days to go....)

Dan

After so many tourneys... time to get some other things in this live...
Diana "Glu-Glu" Titan is here... You got only 17 Years left to fear!!!! ;)
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Richy wrote:Still can't quite believe Ian's gobbos came second, the resounding chants of "two nil, to the gob-er-lins!" are still echoing in my ears.
Tha's cos I was throttling him when he tried to start the "three nil, to the gob-er-lins!" chant. :evil: :wink: :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Geggster wrote:12 casualties in one game - just a terrific story.

That can't have happened since second ed, surely?
It was at least PART of the reason my game against Darkson was such a mess...I was too busy laughing. Especially when Geoff surrounded the last remaining Gutter Runner to foul him with enough assists to break armour without a roll...

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

And still couldn't kill him. ;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.