hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Hey, i just noticed your sig:

Final tournament record with Norse :
18 wins/5 draws/10 losses

You not playing tournaments anymore? :wink:

Reason: ''
A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

those figs are getting more and more expensive... :P

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Sharky2k
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Sharky2k »

i wish you gyus a lot of fun. enjoy the weekend

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23605][img]http://botzliga.de/community/images/pics/bembelbowl/bembelbowl.jpg[/img][/url]
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

entered the train .. can't wait 'till tomorrow

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

yess . I've done it ..

I've both entered my team AND painted all 13 figs in a week .. soorry snots .. the lizzies are allmost done but I decided playing a painted team is cool as well. :P

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

So that's why you've been so quiet lately! :o At last some peace on TBB! :lol:

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

I'm not going to comment yet .. I'll do that tomorrow :D :D :D :D

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Please don't! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(but congratulations)

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

and Dave wins it! :o

and rather easily it has to be said... :lol:

well done mate.. chalk that up in the history books... a new Tomb King has emerged...

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
TuernRedvenom
Legend
Legend

Post by TuernRedvenom »

Khemri do it again?

Un bon mot ne prouve rien. - Voltaire
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

yup, first and second at TR100 in some very impressive company...

team msut be broken.. :lol: :P

TuernRedvenom
Legend
Legend

Post by TuernRedvenom »

Norse wrote:yup, first and second at TR100 in some very impressive company...

team msut be broken.. :lol: :P
Random skills I suppose, they are really good in that setting since most teams only take 11 or 12 players to max chances of getting a skill on their positionals. Not that hard to beat the crap out of any 11-man squad with 4 mummies and some dirty players (well, once you get used to playing Khemri that is, it still takes skill of course).

Un bon mot ne prouve rien. - Voltaire
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

not sure what skills Dave got... but I know Coen had an S4 blitz-ra after game 2.. :o :-?

yes, Tulips is rolled-for skills as well...

I'm not complaining, I had 2 AG4 Amazons.. :lol:

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

congrats to Dave ! :D

At the B7 i landed on rang 32 of 42 :roll: ... but still i´m proud, that my old trusted orcs still managed to be under the final 6 teams for the best painted. :D A great painted norse team won... i have to paint a new team, hm, yes, i think, i told this before... :roll:

Tim, how it went with your ogres ? :wink:

Traveller

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

Well done again Lucy and Norse !!
OK .. some match reports then ..

I took 4 mummies, 1 blits ra (aka pick up ra) 8 skellies, 3 RR and 2 FF
The plan was simple .. bash, foul and pick and keep the ball with the Blitz-Ra

Game one was vs Thads and his Norse.
3 Blitzers, 2 Catchers, 2 Throwers, 5 liners, 3 RR

Now Norse can be tricky for Khemri .. they all have block, causing quick TO .. they also have AV 7, causing a lot of pain ..

I recieved and had a good start .. 3 KO in the first turn and one more in turn 2 .. I picked the ball from the ground as if I was an elf and moved up the pitch .. Thads tried to slow me by putting his players in front of my advance .. but as I didn't fail any AV roll I got through quite easily in turn 5-ish, scored in 8 after the first cas ..
Second half started with all players back but I got a Perfect Defence .. 4 mummies on the LOS and thads was in trouble. He dodged away and formed a cage that I subsequently pushed towards the sideline .. He switched sides with three players, I got a blitz in with a mummy for a TZ on the ball, Thads suffered a quick TO and the ball was on the ground .. I started to really hurt him at this point and got 3 more cas. In the end I picked up the ball and walked in the TD .. 2-0 and 4-1 in cas.

Got 2 skills on a skell, one MA+ that I changed into kick, one DP

Second match was Lucy with his Necro's
2 Wights, 2 Ghouls, 2 Weres (brrr) 1 Golem and some zombie fodder, he had a zombie with DP and one with Block.

Game started off with Lucy needing an early RR, and then rolling a skull with hisBlock zombie who subsequently was my first cas for the match .. In turn three I scored without Lucy being able to pick up the ball and already haveing spent his 2 RR .. I stopped him the rest of the half and continued to foul his players (positionals) Off ..
Second half I walzed in another TD and finished 2-0, 3-0 in cas.

I got DP on a skell and block (Another MA+) on another ..

10 points and in the lead with Donovan.

Next match was Trambi's Chaos
He had one CW with Foul appearance, one with block .. and two more skills I cannot remember ..

I kicked and had his offence pinned, untill we both had a few turns where we rolled skull/both down on players without block. There was one small gappast the sideline and trambi got through. I managed to get in the blitz with my Blitz Ra, who was in a TZ, and pushed the CW next to the sideline. Got another skell out off a TZ in assistance. By that time Trambi had more players. Turn 8 saw another failed attempt to block differently than both down and on to the second half we were after the FA CW hit the crowd and got an injury.

Trambi had 9 (I think) players for this drive and when we got Pitch Invasion with him a better FF I thought I was in trouble. The guys who were still standing did 2 cas and a KO though so I rumbled in the TD in turn 4, stole the ball again to score in 7 and trambi's 5 surviving players made a good show of trying to score. ..
2-0 again, 3-1 in cas ..
15 points and firmly in the lead with Longshot and Donovan on 12 in persuit.

Got another MA increase, this time on a mummy and took frenzy. Got Guard on the Kick skell.

Next morning I played Tim with his Ogre's .. In the end this was the toughest game and I had severe luck pulling it off - Pouring Rain

The kick skell proved his worth this match by kicking into a far corner and next to the sidelines twice .. in three KO's ..
The Ogre's failed to pick up the ball, and while my mummies and his ogre's were paying attention to eachother I managed to get to the ball. One SHands, Break Tackle Ogre had it and after a double skulls early in Tim's half I managed to 1/2 die the ogre next to the sideline, 1/2 die blitz into the crowd and the ball goes 3 squares into the EZ .. the blitzing skellie sees his chance for glory, failes the GFI, RR2, pick up the ball, 6 in pouring rain :D
Second half sees much of the same with a shiny main bit for another BTackle Ogre, who sacks my Ball Carrier. A gobbo runs off with it but slips on the GFI. Skelleton picks is up, next turn TD ..
2-0 again, 1-4 in cas though

Pretty lucky I roll a MA (AGAIN) on the Blitz Ra and block on the kick/guard bloke.

19 points and 3 ahead of Donovan, 4 on Bluedevil and Longshot.

Last match was Donovan. That's cool, a real final.
After turn 3 the real final thing was over and I went through dwarf AV as if it were norses .. I break through and in turn 7 score with only 6 dwarves left in play. I stop the offence once but a cool 2 turn TD gives Joris the equalizer.
A small amount of dwarf has trouble covering the pitch and I score twice more to secure victory.
3-1, 3-1 cas ..

total 11 TD's made, 1 conceded, 14 cas made (one less than sputnik)7 conceded.

Over all I guess I had very decent dice, failed only 4 pick ups, rolled pow/dodge a lot and did the cas when it was needed.
Didn't foul as much as I expected, except for the game vs andré, were's are too nasty to keep alive.

I won a bunny team (thanks dudes) and 3 of the special tulips trophy's ..

now these are ace :D