Legendzary Tiptoe Thread

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

still moaning and bitching I see.. :roll:

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Back home again! It really was an excellent weekend. Good to see you guys (again) and having a few games. :lol:

And of course a big thank you to the organizers! :lol:

Finally thanks to all my victims standing inbetween the ball and my players (by the way, Thads: if you call your player "Cannonfodder" and you lose the cointoss, you can't really complain, can you? :lol: ). Although I s*cked moving the ball, at least I served you lot the way Luis can only dream of... 8) :D yes, Luis, one day, we know... :lol:

Sputnik

I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I'm not bitching. :roll: :evil:
I had a bad weekend. It happens.

Cris - He's called cannon fodder because up until this weekend he's demonstrated an uncanny knack of standing there and NOT getting hurt. C'est la vie.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Thadrin wrote: I had a bad weekend. It happens.
exactly.. the 6 and the 1 Thads, the 6 and the 1.. :wink:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

It was usually both at the same time...generally followed by the words "Mighty blow...injury roll...ten...casualty".

Nuffle will bestow on me karmic blessings for that weekend I'm sure. Either that or I'm still paying off the las Blood Bowl I attended.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

First, i would like to thx everybody for this great Week-end !
Had a lot of fun during and outside of the games ! (exept waiting for darrel so long ... ;) )

Quick game report then :
1st game against Yavatol (skaven), and as he said, it was a great and speedy game. I made a dbe 1 and made a skull rr skull. that's how we finally succeed to counter attack and finally gor a low score game 1/1. undeafeated.
Had two regular skills... block thower and Guard Blitzer

2nd Game against Thadrin(Norse). He got 3 frenzy but only his players went out of the pitch ;) i ve done 4 cas + some ko so it was easyer to score... the more you score, the more you have chances to get perfect def.. then 4/0 victory ;)
Got Guard on blitzer and Tacle on a third one.

3rd game against Paul/Draco Skaven. There were a lot of TD but finally the second half gave me the victory by breaking some Skaven Armor
3/2 Win.

4th Game angainst Lucy's Necro.. and Ouch.. he killed me well but hopefully my few men still on the pitch did well and we finally got a 2/2 draw. Lucy and I have made each of us a mistakes that had surely cost us the victory so this is a fair draw.

5 game against Dgengis Gobbelin..
I was still on the race for Most TD, most cas.. so i was happy... But got only 1 cas ^^ and we finally ended on a draw 3/3.
Not complaining at all, it was a great game, could have succeed better for this last one but i really enjoy the game and love gobbo anyway ;)
goblins Goblins GOBLINS !!

6min per half games:
won on Trambi, Gorbad
Beachbowl
won on Thadrin, draw against Yavatol again :D

Great Week-end undefeated ;)

And so much Fun !!!

By the way , Hey Snooooo, hope you are allright mate !!
Gken, i didnt had the chance to bring back some bones from my trip this times ... ;)

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

Longshot wrote: Hey Snooooo, hope you are allright mate !!
I'm doing well. Buying a house right now. I'm trying to figure how to get there next year already. I want to hit Rendez-vous and then ride out with you and/or Louis to T5.

Have fun!
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

If you're in Holland you'll have to come and visit, you know that right Snots?

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

Yep! You're high on my list of people to see and one of the main reasons I want to get over there.

Have fun!
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

snotsngrots wrote:Yep! You're high on my list of people to see and one of the main reasons I want to get over there.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :lol:

Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

I know Draco, Snots is a bit weird. Even you should have realised that by now... :lol:

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
gken1
Legend
Legend

Post by gken1 »

Longshot wrote:Gken, i didnt had the chance to bring back some bones from my trip this times ... ;)
I still think Torg cursed me that first game with that button......

:)

NFL: Praise NUFFLE!!!

Ronin Nuffle Lover.....Want a piece of me?

Werewolf Gambler

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,gken1,white,blue.png[/img][/url]
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Redfang wrote:I know Draco, Snots is a bit weird. Even you should have realised that by now... :lol:
Now I'm REALLY worried! :wink: