Utrecht
23%
Who cares?
55%

Total votes: 31

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

Now the team performance. As Darknova dropped out 3 amsterdam guys, Lucy, Gorbad and Donovan played 2 instead of 3 matches.

After the first round BUBBLE led 5.5 vs 1.5. Only yavatol managed a win for the Legendz' guys. Gorbad was wiped off the pitch by bluedevil, who won 4-0 (5-0 cas) and litterally cleared the pitch.

The next round was much closer and 4 matches ended in a draw. Only Bluadevil and I managed to win for BUBBLE and André did for the Legendz. After this round BUBBLE only needed 1.5 points to win the cup. For a long time it looked very grim, and the Amsterdam guys allmost pulled the stunt. But in the end Grotemuis' and BLuedevil's (his third) victory ensured the BUBBLE victory.

Highlight for me was Djengiz, who allmost turned a 4-1 score in favour of Yavatol into a 5-5 draw. Joris made a brill OTS and Joy was unlucky with the final place the ball ended up after a bad kick (he left a hole in the middle of his LOS and the ball ended up exactly there before sbouncing .. surrounded by 8 players ..)

Reason: ''
El Condor
Presumed extinct

Post by El Condor »

Congratz to the BUBBLE-gang. It finally pays off to be on the winning side. :wink:

No 1 can beat me!
Djengis_Khan
Legend
Legend

Post by Djengis_Khan »

Dave wrote:Now the team performance. As Darknova dropped out 3 amsterdam guys, Lucy, Gorbad and Donovan played 2 instead of 3 matches.

After the first round BUBBLE led 5.5 vs 1.5. Only yavatol managed a win for the Legendz' guys. Gorbad was wiped off the pitch by bluedevil, who won 4-0 (5-0 cas) and litterally cleared the pitch.

The next round was much closer and 4 matches ended in a draw. Only Bluadevil and I managed to win for BUBBLE and André did for the Legendz. After this round BUBBLE only needed 1.5 points to win the cup. For a long time it looked very grim, and the Amsterdam guys allmost pulled the stunt. But in the end Grotemuis' and BLuedevil's (his third) victory ensured the BUBBLE victory.

Highlight for me was Djengiz, who allmost turned a 4-1 score in favour of Yavatol into a 5-5 draw. Joris made a brill OTS and Joy was unlucky with the final place the ball ended up after a bad kick (he left a hole in the middle of his LOS and the ball ended up exactly there before sbouncing .. surrounded by 8 players ..)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

had some nice games!
don't forget my "draw" in the first round:
I stalled 1 turn so my opponend couldn't score back on me.
and we were playing very slow so everyone was waiting for us. so I scored the 2-1 in my advantage. and he said.. a good game and we shake hands allready when Norse sais: well if you trow 2 on the kick off you get an extra turn.... and I though aahh welll that chances are so slimm........ 2 !!!!!
I defensed so damn bad so you could score easily!
damn damn damn.....
well it was a fun match!
next match was vs Niels' orcs!
I won 4-1 cause he had lots of bad luck and because I injured one of blitzers and another one failed a dodge roll and killed himself in the process.
last match was vs Yavatol... would he have is grudge match??
I made 1-0, then it was 1-4 for yavatol!!!!
then I actualy said: I WILL NOT LOOSE!!
and 1 hour later it was 3-4 with me saying.. I will have a blitz!!
Kick off: BLITZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I scored 4-4 with yavatol having only 1 turn left...
he managed to score the one turn TD 4-5 then I tried to make a OTD but it failed....
still a winn for yavatol but it was quite tight in the end!

a 1/1/1 result for me :lol:
not unhappy with that! and Utrecht wonn !!!
HEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

but you were a very good opposition Ledgenz!

Djengis 8) 8) :D

The Future of Dutch Blood Bowl.
Cloggy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Cloggy »

Congratz with LOTS of PomPom waving to the great Bubble squad!

I feel all warm inside with pride for being the youngest apprentice in the league. (experience wise that is :wink: )

My Bulls have the "Thin Skull" trait. After every block they make, roll a D6. On a 1+ they get ko-ed and stay in the ko-box for the rest of the game.
Gorbad
Disco Purist

Post by Gorbad »

I only played two games, and boy, am I glad I didn't have to suffer for a third :oops:

BlueDevil started with injuring two wood elf linemen in the very first turn from the LoS (one clean hit, the other a foul), and from there on it all went downhill fast...

He calmly walked in the 1-0 on turn 8, and when I made my first foul on a Norse blitzer in the last turn, I promptly got sent off. I did get all my KO's back in the second half, but with the ref firmly on the Norse camp (6 fouls, noone sent off! I smell a bribe!) and less and less elves on the pitch, it was a lost battle. Last turn insult: BlueDevil decides that a pick up, 4+ pass, handoff and GFI don't weigh up against a chance to clear the pitch, so proceeds to foul my last catcher, and gets a casualty, great, pitch cleared... and as I didn't send him off, he just casually pulled off the score as well! Ah well, a humiliating defeat, but good play from BlueDevil.

The match against Redfang is best left for statistics, with two teams who refuse to do anything but roll ones and skulls there isn't much room for tactics. I could have pulled off a 2-1 win with a 4+ pass in the last turn, but that would have been completely undeserved.

All in all? A terrible performance, but keeping the Ramstel Cup exciting for another few years :)