Spiky results all in - CHECK YOUR SCORES

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Dave, your first opponent (gary, Pro Elf) isn't NAF (jfyi).

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Emberbreeze
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Emberbreeze »

my results are in and correct, typical I get 4 wins and still drop in the rankings! :wink:

[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Hag Graef Dragons[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]1st UK :wink: NAF Dark Elf Coach[/size]
[size=150][color=#FF3333][b]Silvania Suckers[/b][/color][/size] [size=117]Most experienced :wink: NAF Vampire Coach[/size]
Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Magic Dave »

what if some one that you played said "ohh i will join the naf later" will their results be back dated?

dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Magic Dave wrote:what if some one that you played said "ohh i will join the naf later" will their results be back dated?

Hehehe, chicken!! :P

To be honest, no. I really, really wish that was the case (as I won 3, lost 3 but only 1 of my wins was NAF but 3 of my losses were NAF :roll: ) but the fact remains that if you play in a tourney, do average/good/bad and then decide to join at a later date then you start with 150 NAF rating: ie. the basic that everyone starts at.

My rating sufered this tourney but if it meant that one more chap joined the NAF then kool, ok, reasonable sacrafice. I will (of course) tear that guy a new one in our next tourney game, but that does not need to be discussed here. :P :roll: :wink: The aim of the NAF is to bring more BloodBowl players together as a community, so to be honest it all goes towards the ideal....

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Depends on the definition of "later". If I play you game 1, and you're non-NAF then, but you join up after game 6, then ys, it willl count. Couple of weeks later? No chance.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Darkson wrote:Depends on the definition of "later". If I play you game 1, and you're non-NAF then, but you join up after game 6, then ys, it willl count. Couple of weeks later? No chance.
:roll:
Read it again mate,
dwarfcoach wrote:..then decide to join at a later date then you start with 150 NAF rating: ie. the basic that everyone starts at...
Well the 'Da Spammer' didn't get his monicker for carefully reading each post before he responds I suppose... :wink:

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Hey, later date could be the Sunday.

But then, can't expect a Dwarfcoach to be able to see the tops of the big letters, let alone read 'em. ;)

Odium Khan
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Odium Khan »

Sorry, Indigo, I didn't write down the results in my games. It's the fun of playing them that matters.

DOUBT - Formerly Europe's northernmost Blood Bowl tournament.
BUBBLE - Umeå's premiere Blood Bowl league.
mrbrownesquire
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mrbrownesquire »

Odium Khan wrote:Sorry, Indigo, I didn't write down the results in my games. It's the fun of playing them that matters.
Check out this link:
http://www.thenaf.net/naf.php?page=view&id=191

MagicDave 1 - 2 Odium_Khan
mrbrownesquire 0 - 1 Odium_Khan
Odium_Khan 0 - 2 Gumb0
Besters 2 - 0 Odium_Khan
Odium_Khan 2 - 1 stick_with_poo_on_the_end
Pippy 2 - 1 Odium_Khan

There are your scores

Odium Khan
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Odium Khan »

Cheers. Looks like mine were typed in correct then.

DOUBT - Formerly Europe's northernmost Blood Bowl tournament.
BUBBLE - Umeå's premiere Blood Bowl league.
ace2k00
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by ace2k00 »

hi guys......

im really sorry for any confusion or hassle that this years event may have caused reagarding NAF Ranking... im sorry that the scores were all mixed up. as you all know there where problems with p.c's on the first day(usual data guy didnt turn up).. rest assured all the mistakes from this years event will be taken into account fo next year.. my thanks to indigo for sorting out our results and to all of you for your patience...

Cheers, and sorry again...

Dave

besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by besters »

Dave,

No apologies necessary, I am sure I speak for everyone, it was a great event and I look forward to next year.

Besters