B7 - Tournament June 10-11, 2006 (Results & Pics online)

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

miko
Experienced
Experienced

Post by miko »

I hope next time we will see the silver farries and not this 40K tins, äääähh necromantics. :-?

Reason: ''
Kheldar
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Kheldar »

miko wrote:I hope next time we will see the silver farries and not this 40K tins, äääähh necromantics. :-?
Thsi 40k tins gave me the most exciting game of the weekend. Thx for this Gero.

I too would like to thank all players, and especially Frank and Bärbel for this great weekend. I see you all at the next tourneys.

Jake McDeath
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jake McDeath »

Jep, thx to all and especially to Bärbel and Frank. Great weekend, we´ll see us at next years B7 and then I´ll try to sleep between day 1 and 2.

Green Velvet
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Green Velvet »

wonderful stadiums, a lot of fun at every match, professional but friendly opponents... just GREAT!
big, big THANK YOU to frank & bärbel for organisation, support and also your patience. it was as perfect as last year, go on with this great work!
also thank you to all my opponents... win, loss or tie, i hope we'll see us next year or even sooner, maybe we'll get the chance to a return game :wink:

Don't panic.
Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

traveller wrote:argh.... that slides show is tooooo fast....and the picts size is to big for the monitor resolution of my job PC :D
ok, ok, I'm just uploading smaller pics and a changed timeout setting... :roll:

We planned to add the games to the NAF website this evening, but Baerbel discovered that a coach seems to have 2 NAF accounts. He gave us the Nick of the first and the NAF-number of the second. We are waiting now for an answer from the coach and hope we can add the matches tomorrow.

Thanks everybody for your comments. Again - Baerbel and I enjoyed organizing this event for you. It was the best Auryn-Con since years. We never had so much visitors since years and even at midnight the gaming hall was crowded with gamers.
The orga of the Auryn is now looking for dates for the next Auryn, which will - of course - host the B7 2007. :D

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

sorry , no picts the next time... my holy PC at home destroyed itself ! :o I was just playing WOW ... BAMMMM.... and i think, the graphic card went down. Just plain black screens... and yes, i switch them on !! :roll:

I will get a replacement card the next few days from costumerservice, but i will be away for the next two weeks anyway, too. A short two weeks travel... :wink:

Traveller

Schmul
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Schmul »

Nice Pics....

Thanks for the nice weekend. To play in a cool stadium is great. Cya next year.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

After some more problems, a second new graphic card and replacment of the motherboard through a technican my PC is running again...

at last the picts are online

http://www.blood-bowl-miniatures.de/bb/ ... /index.htm

Traveller