Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Mordredd
Super Star
Super Star

Dungeonbowl weekend

Post by Mordredd »

Did I mention I hate fecking Dwarfs.

Reason: ''
Mordredd's Apocalypse: the Old World's premier Dwarf Magnet. :-?
Ithilkir
Legend
Legend

Post by Ithilkir »

No :)

Did Andy Hall actually give out free stuff? :)

Cheers,
Stephen :: LRB 5.0 Background Editor
Blood Bowl 2005 & 2006 :: Winner of Most Casualties
The Lore of Nuffle :: The webs biggest BB flavour archive!
narkotic
Da Collector

Post by narkotic »

News so far:

Table one (match 4. tomorrow morning) Geggster (Dwarves) vs Lucifer (Amazons). Tim (Norse) is playing at table 2. I'm playing with Darkelves at Table 7.

All participants received a Dunegon Bowl Mug (Pint Tankard), similar to the Bugman tankard but just in blue and with the DB logo on it plus a Dungeonbowl Kompendium (no coin this year).

The admission price included a dinner which was in fact a huge buffet at a Mexican restaurant around the corner and it tasted very, very good.

There was a pub quiz (this time with 7 man teams) and the among the prizes there were several 3rd edition teams, secrte weapons blisters and most 2nd ed stars and a BB novel.

So far it is a very nice tournamnet, good atmosphere.

dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

OOOooo, the drama :D . Two of Englands top players on table one at the start of the second day could still change quite alot, can't wait to see the results...

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
narkotic
Da Collector

Post by narkotic »

Oi! The final was between Lucifer (Amazons) and Glorian Underhill (Dwarves) and the winner is:

Lucifer! Congrats again to him.

Glorian conceided after he lost 5 players getting sent into the limbo due to transporter malfunction (including the ballcarrier). While Glorian searched the rooms and found the ball, Lucifer cleared the central room and controlled it, so Glorian had no chance of scoring and when he was down to 3 players he realized that he no chance anymore.

olaf
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olaf »

GREAT WEEKEND; THX TO MY OPPONENTS; THX FOR THE ORGANISATION -> IT WAS GREAT , I LOVE THAT "MUG"

70 PLAYERS HAD LOTS OF FUN

DUNGEONBOWL (drunk) german champion 2004
BLOODBOWL XLIV (dead drunk) winner of the league cup 2005, PLATT BOWL 2007 champion
nothing is older then the glory of yesterday
German team 2005. team Brandenburg 2006
narkotic
Da Collector

Post by narkotic »

Here's a picture of the DB2006 Mug

olaf
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olaf »

where is the beer to put in the mug?

BLOODBOWL XLIV (dead drunk) winner of the league cup 2005, PLATT BOWL 2007 champion
traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

Just landed at home... Tim WAS flying low again ! :wink:

It was a nice weekend again... meeting all the people, having nice talks, good food, some drinks... but my games were not so good !! :evil: I lost 5 of my 6 games ... my orcs didnt want to hurt anybody...i played a skaven-, a Lizzies- and a Woodelfteam the second day with 2 cas all together !!! Still the last game against the Woodelfs, which i lost 3:1, was the best. We both coaches were close at heartattacks ! :roll:

Congrats to the GW tourny organisators... from my point of view everything went well and smooth. And thanks for the DungeonBowl Trophy mini, which everybody got at the end today. At the pubquiz yesterday night i was lucky to get into the winning team and got a pick of the goodies. I took the from J.J. signed Blood Bowl novel book part III. No need for even more minis ! :)

My old orcs were still good enought to get into the 8 best painted teams. :) And i won the Best Dugout price... :D ... finaly something for the Hall of Fame again ! :wink:

My photos of the tournament will be online after next weekend as i have to work away from home next week. I didnt forget my camera this time... ! :wink:

Traveller

olaf
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olaf »

my train starts in 40 minutes, so i hope i arrive tomorrow morning berlin, next year i try to come back

Halbotz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Halbotz »

Also back home.....

It was a great tournament (not for my team :-? ) and lots of fun. The organization was well performed (...LISTEN TO ME :lol: )....thanks to Sascha and his crew and all my opponents.

Jeremiah Kool
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jeremiah Kool »

This was one of the best tournaments I´ve been to, truly one of the majors. The food and the giveaways I felt were very good. Some things I didn´t like: Bad ventilation system in the location, overall scoring system and IMO only a very limited selection of minis to buy in the GW store. I had great matches and tough opponents. Great, great tourney, thanks to all who participated.

NAF-nick: Heroic_Tackle
German RTO for the NAF
Come and join the Killing Spree, a Blood Bowl tournament in Berlin on the 12.10.-13.10.2013! http://www.ufobnbb.de/killingspree/
Glorian Underhill
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Glorian Underhill »

Actually it were 7 send into the warp and 1 cas in the final and 11 amazons in the central room .... :-)

Nice Tournament, nice saturday night meal/location and a quite too excited chief organisator. :lol:
Did I mention I hate fecking Dwarfs.
And Im proud of it!!!! :)

Spike!ImageSchau - Der deutsche Blood Bowl Podcast
http://www.soehne-sigmars.de/feed/spikeschau/
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

traveller wrote:my orcs didnt want to hurt anybody...i played a skaven-, a Lizzies- and a Woodelfteam the second day with 2 cas all together !!! Still the last game against the Woodelfs, which i lost 3:1, was the best.
Did you take Mighty Blow as I advised you? :lol: :wink:

Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
Tojurub
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Tojurub »

Congrats to Lucifer and Glorian

Nuffle Sucks! Heretic, NBA
www.biboba.de