* 6 CDs
* 5 Hobs
* 3 RRs
* 3FF

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

I would take the second line up but drop the centuar and get an extra reroll and an apoth

does play differently though, hard to advise other than maybe try practice games and take what you feel comfortable playing yourself

darren woodward
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by darren woodward »

Grumbledook wrote:I would take the second line up but drop the centuar and get an extra reroll and an apoth

does play differently though, hard to advise other than maybe try practice games and take what you feel comfortable playing yourself
I appreciate the advice but think that i'll experiment with the Mino/1BC 6CD set until the tourney (although i can see that the Apoth could be earmarked for the Mino - i'll try your set next time out)

i went with this set up last night. My opponent scored in T7 of the 2nd half to salvage a 1-1 draw (i was robbed!!)

A game of turnovers in the pouring rain throughout. His thrower couldn't pick up the ball the entire game until T7(2) when it really mattered. Mino wasn't the liability that i thought it may be but was fouled out of the game early in the 2nd half

i scored with a Hob in the first half after a turnover. Was going to do the same in T6(2) but i just had to GFIx2 to make him safe!! (and about 3 squares from a 2nd TD) with predictable results. Cue Human thrower.

Thanks, D