The Pearly Kings & Queens III -Who's taking what?

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

*UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT IN THE OTHER TOURNEY SECTION*

There are no planned tube works at Liverpool St and that is the closest tube to the weekends venue. The Central Line is not running through Liverpool St Tube Station on the weekend but that still leaves the Circle, Metroplitan and Hammersmith & City so everything should be peachy :) .

For those staying at the hostel you have two clear options for getting to the pub in the morning, buddying up in a cab (probably only recommended if you're running really late) or getting a Northern Line tube from London Bridge to Moorgate, changing onto either the Circle, Metroplitan or Hammersmith & City lines and getting off at Liverpool St Tube station. A short walk from there and 'Roberts your fathers brother'! :wink:

I have to ask, how many dudes will be around on Friday night? London being pretty expensive I'd imagine not loads but if you wanna go and watch the footie or go drinking in the West End please post here or send me a PM, we will definately have members of the ECBBL doing both... 8)

Reason: ''
*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

I will be there on the rommorrow Aran, i was hoping there would be some guys at the hostel. Is the hostel near London Bridge tube, I can't remember

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Yeah it's pretty close.

I'm meeting a mate in the West End early on Friday so guys are welcome to pop over (it's not very far from the Hostel). I'm not planning on a mad or late one though, so I will probably swing by the hostel to see any of the Friday-nighters and then off to Camden for bed (and dreams of glory winning this weekend... :P :wink: )

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *