Strongbowl Cup 17th-18th 2007 March Evesham,Worcstershire,UK

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Ronnie90210
Jason Priestly
Location: Evesham, Worcstershire, England (or maybe in my Wacky Races Car No 90210)

Strongbowl Cup 17th-18th 2007 March Evesham,Worcstershire,UK

Post by Ronnie90210 »

Hey guys :D

I know this is really early but i would like to know how many players who would like to play next years Strongbowl which will be a St Patricks Special :D .

It will be 1.1mill with Star Players (1 max). Hopefully all the players last year will be turning up to the next tourney.

Also becasue its on St Patricks Day, i would like to do a special tribute on the good old Irish tradition :) , therefore i would like u guys to think of some suggestions to add in (i.e. a certain skill or a certain rule)

Please put ur names down if ur intrested and any suggestions of rules for the St Paddy day special :)

Thanks Alot

Ronnie

Reason: ''
"Living the Dream!!"
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

The tourney organisers buy everyone 5 pints of guinness that have to be drunk before the first game?

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
rodders
Legend
Legend

Post by rodders »

hoomin_erra wrote:The tourney organisers buy everyone 5 pints of guinness that have to be drunk before the first game?
or poured onto lucky charms :puke:

but on the skill side maybe somthing on the lines of the luck of the irish

or the kiss of the blarney stone = any player wishing to make any action when in the TZ of an opponent who has kissed the blarney stone has to roll a 4+ first as they are so distracted by their opponent's inane jabbering

I am a possibility for next year (too early to tell yet) and I will try to round up more of the carrot crunchers as well

Propping up the Chelmsford Bunker since 2010

NAF RTO southern UK
Paul_Reed
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Paul_Reed »

You could use Pro to represent the luck on a individual - but that was given free at Carnage last year to the team captain. Or you could give each team a free re-roll. Re-roll is not "balanced" as it has a different points cost per team but it fits.

Based on my experience with my brother in law (he's the Irish one), I would go for throw :puke: (sorry Pass) or if we are in the land of LRB5 then Wrestle - as I always seem to end up on the floor.