Gen Con - Floor space needed: will pay for Floor

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Majortusk
Star Player
Star Player

Gen Con - Floor space needed: will pay for Floor

Post by Majortusk »

Looking for anyone that is going to Gen Con this year, i can help your hotel bill down a bit, just for the low cost of someone sleeping on your floor :)

To put it simply, I am coming to Gen Con, dont have a huge budget to spend and would like to see if I can help cut my own and someone elses hotel costs for the days there.

please contact me via PM or by posting. Thanks :)

Reason: ''
Andy Welton
[url=http://www.bloodbowlcentral.com]Blood Bowl Central[/url]
wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

still no luck finding a roomie then? i'd offer but i'm staying with friends that weekend myself. can't beat free. :)

also i'm kinda shocked that galak hasn't posted the tourney announcement in the postings forum. what's up with that?

hope you work out your lodgings majortusk. i'm certainly pumped about the con, although i still have some last touches to put on my soviet infantry for flames of war. nothing like cutting it right down to the wire, eh? hopefully i can get them wrapped up this coming weekend... why oh why did i have to pick the largest army in the game?? :?:

Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

wesleytj wrote:also i'm kinda shocked that galak hasn't posted the tourney announcement in the postings forum. what's up with that?
I'm going to blame old man disease and the LRB 5.0.

Sorry about that ... posted it NAF site a long time ago ... just spaced it here.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Majortusk
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Majortusk »

I was able to secure some space

The Freshwater Sharks will make their debut :)

Andy Welton
[url=http://www.bloodbowlcentral.com]Blood Bowl Central[/url]