Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Spiky Runners and Riders

Post by Magic Dave »

Got board at work so I did this.
Only meant to be a bit of fun :D

Gumbo.

After his success at the budget and carnage, Gumbo will be looking to go one better and win spiky. He's been very strong this year with Dwarf (188) and Undead (186) and a good weekend with any of these could see him in the top ten for the UK.

Lucifer.

The Spiky Champ will be looking to retain his crown, but whom is he going to take, his number 3 in the world with his Amazons (232) but they haven't been out of the box since the BBGT. The northern warlord has been using Orc's (184) of late but a good show with the zons could see him back at number 1. Heard he will take woodelf(unranked) and has been unbeaten in 14 games online with them.

Lycos.

Spiky is his local tournament so you know he will be up for it, been very strong with his Orc's (189) at the last two tournaments but this guy is strong with most races. The new Norse (207) Roster could persuade him to give them a run out, as this is his highest ranked team.

Geggster.

Number one in the world with his Dwarf (250) but he could leave them at home for his Chaos (177) as these have seen action in the last two tournaments. If the Dwarf were to come he could move away from the chasing pack at the top of the rankings if things go well.

Pigstar.

Spiky will mark the end of Pigstars rookie year and see his Orcs (151) still has highest ranked team. With over 1000 games played online and a CR of 170+, lets hope his tabletop ranking starts to rise. Will prob take Skaven and should have a good weekend.

Mr Stick.

Ranked 4th in the UK with his Dwarf (177) behind Gumbo and Geggster but a good Spiky could see him rise above Gumbo into second place. A Good bet he will take Dwarf and should do well.

Grumbledook

Has already said he will take vampire (158) and is hoping to keep his UK and world ranked number 1 spot with them, but as the next nearest coach, Shindigsquad also is taking vampire (150) and has been playing with then in our league it should be interesting to see who will have top spot at the end of the weekend.

Bunnygirl (Mrs Stick)

Mr stick has already said that he fancies her :D , and who shouldn't, number 1 in the UK with her lizardmen (174) and unbeaten in the last two tournaments. A good weekend could see her lizards enter the top five in the world and break up the German dominance of lizards, but a ranking of 195+ would see her take 2nd place.

Darkson

After, in his words, the shock win at the Albion coast he’s said he wont take his Skaven (155), used them in the last two tournaments but before that they had not see daylight since Spiky 04. Used Norse (155) last year but he's been on record saying he'll take Goblin (138) but that could change.

BB Pad

Spiky will see the end of BB Pads rookie year as well and lets hope no repeat from last years win of three on the sat then losing three on the sun, to much drink and having to listen to pigstar talk crap about Liverpool I think :D . Played only three tournaments in that year and is best with his Humans (154) but took Undead (153) last year.

Besters

After playing carnage unbeaten with his Orcs (177), Jim looks set not to change races for spiky. Tried his luck with Darkelf (147) and Highelf (128) but did not have the success as he did with the greenskins. A 190+ finish could see him in 2nd place for the UK for Orc's.

Loony Toadquack AKA Pippy

Number 1 in the uk with his Orc (215), a good weekend could see him rise as high as the top ten in the world and a 228+ finish could be top five. Last tournament was the BBGT with an impressive 3/1/1 finish.

Indigo

Second in the UK and World with Amazons (211) and his second most played team behind Humans (152). Been on record saying he could take Khemri(Unranked) but his Dwarf (176) are his second highest rank team but have only had one outing at the Dungeon Bowl. Last year took Amazons and finished 3/2/1.

Good luck to all :D

Reason: ''
Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

Last I heard Geggster was only coming on the sunday and bringing Nurgle or Helf...

Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

Well.......very flattered I have to say.

I shall be taking Chaos Dwarves if it makes any difference to your runners and riders theme.

TFF mod team
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Thinking I might bring Goblin, so I don't have to make excuses for not repeating my sucess at Albion, and beat anyone good. ;)

Still, I'd like to see Geggster bring Chaos again with his fantastic Mino. :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Magic Dave »

Lycos wrote: I shall be taking Chaos Dwarves if it makes any difference to your runners and riders theme.
damm. i knew as i was writing this that all these guy prob would take different teams that i had put down.

oh well.

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Gumbo won carnage keep up.

Believe geoff is taking wood elves.

And why am I not there ;]

Going to take either my world number 1 ranked vampires or might break out the humans.

Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Magic Dave »

Grumbledook wrote:Gumbo won carnage keep up.
magic Dave wrote:After his success at the budget and carnage
:D

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Spiky Runners and Riders

Post by Darkson »

Magic Dave wrote:Gumbo will be looking to go one better and win spiky.
So you're saying what?

He's going to go one better than winning the whole thing?

Or

Winning Spiky is better than winning Carnage?

*Sounds of hole being dug even deeper* ;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Magic Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Magic Dave »

no he lost in the final last year.

Maverick
Legend
Legend

Post by Maverick »

faintly hears theme tune from great escape in background

"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

course the real betting is if woody can finish at a lower or lower spot than alchoholic drinks he has ;]

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Grumbledook wrote:course the real betting is if woody can finish at a lower or lower spot than alchoholic drinks he has ;]
You mean there's going to be more than 100 coaches this year?

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

um that should have been lower or higher not lower or lower heh ;]

teach me to post while doing my homework

hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Grumbledook wrote: teach me to post while doing my homework
Struggling with addition there grum?

Yup, big school is a bit harder mate.

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

yer tell me about it, how am I meant to concentrate with 16 year old girls everywhere