Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

um without I would have thought, can't see me using magnets

Reason: ''
grotuk
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotuk »

Can any of the Europeans bring me a case, i'll take it at the Eurobowl. If its possible...graphite without metal plate ;)

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

grotuk wrote:Can any of the Europeans bring me a case, i'll take it at the Eurobowl. If its possible...graphite without metal plate ;)
The fact a member of your team at Eurobowl is a director, I think this can be done :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

extra Foam inserts will be $8 ... normally $9 in the store.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
grotuk
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotuk »

Valen wrote:
grotuk wrote:Can any of the Europeans bring me a case, i'll take it at the Eurobowl. If its possible...graphite without metal plate ;)
The fact a member of your team at Eurobowl is a director, I think this can be done :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As long as Tom says that they wouldnt be available until middle-end of november i thought you are going to export massively for that date...and..also...US price is noticieable cheaper :p...anyway the price is not the important...so Valen...bring me a graphite one ;)

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

grotuk wrote:
Valen wrote:
As long as Tom says that they wouldnt be available until middle-end of november i thought you are going to export massively for that date...and..also...US price is noticieable cheaper :p...anyway the price is not the important...so Valen...bring me a graphite one ;)
Probably best if Valen can fit one in his luggage to take back with him.

The plan is that he would have the stock by middle-end of November but as of late the Posts either in the US or the UK seems to be having fun jacking Impact! around with our packages.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Valen

Post by Valen »

My bad Grotuk, forgot Eurobowl is early November, I will get one from Tom for you to make sure

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
grotuk
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotuk »

Valen wrote:My bad Grotuk, forgot Eurobowl is early November, I will get one from Tom for you to make sure
:wink: Thanks

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Gav, do you think you'll have room in your luggage for a case and streetball pitch you me?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

gav looks like you arne't going to have room to bring a hooter girl back with you after all

Valen

Post by Valen »

PM sent Darkson

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Valen wrote:PM sent Darkson
Just make sure I know if I need to bring anything based on your PM.

Galak

Valen

Post by Valen »

Will do when he gets back to me mate

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

TOM- Do you still have the white case? If so, I want it. Also 1 Streetbowl board.

Have fun!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Snew wrote:TOM- Do you still have the white case? If so, I want it. Also 1 Streetbowl board.
SOLD.

And that wipes out white ... guess I should have ordered more than 2 ... :lol:

Galak